Iptv advice

Look at the posts he has edited .. for all to see @ some point..
mate what are you on lol, no one can say they dont like the front end and lack of remote features on formuler, that a cheapo firestick has hehe, you have too much time on your hands
mate,

I guess a a main feature I like in a box, is to automatically turn volume up and down, and change sources, without going looking for tv/amp remote,

you said remote is such great quality yet you need a harmony hehe, so i guess, "formuler" one couldnt been that great for you either, build quality and
expected features, arent the same, thing, but each to their own,

I think stuss uses the harmony remote so he can control all of his gadgets with one remote to be fair.

Yep and he stated that as much in his post.

If he finds it does the job with just the harmony remote than individual ones for each device then that's positive imo.

Yep and he stated that as much in his post.

If he finds it does the job with just the harmony remote than individual ones for each device then that's positive imo.
which is great, my biggest gripe is,

Say using, say firestick, I press home button on apple tv, boom it kicks in and starts apple tv, I then go to use formuler press home button nothing happens
I then need to go find my TV romote Press source about 5 times to get to the source formuler is on, its starts, I use it for a bit, press home on firestick boom
it kicks in, if i want to jump back to formuler i need to look for TV remote again,

Say I want to change sound on home cinema, firestick/apple TV / sheild controls all control my home cimema sound, but formule just ups and downs an internal volume
control :)

and ive been down the harmony route before, you still need to do source to get formuler to kick in,

again each to there own,

Back