Iptv advice

I doubt Amazon will pull the kill switch on the fire sticks and fire tvs

They arent stupid they know what people use them for.

If they pull such a move they will lose customers in droves.

I find expressvpn pretty solid, think its like $99 for 15 months, and you can chop sub with a family member or friend, as it supports
something like 5 devices, $50 a piece for 15months aint too shabby,

I bought a used Linksys EA6350 off fleebay for £15, expressVPN will walk you through to flash it with there firmware, simply
connect to existing router, so only device that needs it be connected to linksys, liks Mags etc, others connect to your normal router.

or

Firestick / Sheild pro / Formulas z8 pro, Just in install express vpn app, works rock solid on all 3 devices,

on my apple tv 4k its a little different, Need to run epressvpn media stream, basically means put a dns in APTV 4k,
rock solid for HBO Max and Hulu. But need to be connected to above router for IPTV if its needed for dreaded black screen.

Tuppence worth on my iptv boxes :)

Firestick 4k,
great for price snippy enough great remote control, Tivimate seems best App for Iptv, Solid enough but not 100%
amazon bloatware getting bigger, my apps getting smaller,

Sheild tv pro,
high spec decent box, over kill for just iptv, front end is looking dated now id say, again need tivimate
to be working 100% stable, think its too much just to use iptv,

Apple 4k TV,
Decent hardware, remote is a pain in the ass to hold, fire a silicon skin on becomes super usable,
can run HBO MAX, Hulu easily by downloading apps from US app store just need buy gift cards to sub legally,
Best Iptv app iPlayTv , app can have odd issue like apps above, but I think the best thing this bix colours are awsome
Ive got all these devices on one oled tv, and can open any show/movie, colours just way more vibrant and apple TV,
crushes all the above,

Mag520,
Just got this the other day, had previous models 256 etc couple years back, got bored of interface, wanting to give
it another try, although interface is the same colours on the interface itself seem pretty vibrant, but still cant touch
apple tv for image colour and quality, BUT, this has to be the most stable for running IPTV, like older models they
just dont suffer the same issues of failing you get sometimes with above apps, last if needed, as no native apps for
expressvpn, needs to be connected to Linksys with flashed VPN firmware.

Formula Z8 pro, (sold it recently,)
The only really good thing is the native app for running IPTV, which is solid enough, and as it runs android you can
use app for VPN, not my favorite box to be honest, remote isnt great either, if I had a choice, 4k firestick of this
Id take firestick all day long, feels like a mobile phone android app in a box, front end looks so dated, imo,
better just taking app out and punting it for above devices, OH, and there support is terrible if you have an issue
they do have a forum, but they will block and ban you if you report issues, they dont want to talk about, totally
bizzare lol,

/done

I find expressvpn pretty solid, think its like $99 for 15 months, and you can chop sub with a family member or friend, as it supports

I bought a used Linksys EA6350 off fleebay for £15, expressVPN will walk you through to flash it with there firmware, simply
connect to existing router, so only device that needs it be connected to linksys, liks Mags etc, others connect to your normal router.

or

Firestick / Sheild pro / Formulas z8 pro, Just in install express vpn app, works rock solid on all 3 devices,

on my apple tv 4k its a little different, Need to run epressvpn media stream, basically means put a dns in APTV 4k,
rock solid for HBO Max and Hulu. But need to be connected to above router for IPTV if its needed for dreaded black screen.

Firestick 4k,
great for price snippy enough great remote control, Tivimate seems best App for Iptv, Solid enough but not 100%

Sheild tv pro,
high spec decent box, over kill for just iptv, front end is looking dated now id say, again need tivimate

Apple 4k TV,
Decent hardware, remote is a pain in the ass to hold, fire a silicon skin on becomes super usable,
can run HBO MAX, Hulu easily by downloading apps from US app store just need buy gift cards to sub legally,
Best Iptv app iPlayTv , app can have odd issue like apps above, but I think the best thing this bix colours are awsome
Ive got all these devices on one oled tv, and can open any show/movie, colours just way more vibrant and apple TV,
crushes all the above,

Mag520,
Just got this the other day, had previous models 256 etc couple years back, got bored of interface, wanting to give
it another try, although interface is the same colours on the interface itself seem pretty vibrant, but still cant touch
apple tv for image colour and quality, BUT, this has to be the most stable for running IPTV, like older models they
just dont suffer the same issues of failing you get sometimes with above apps, last if needed, as no native apps for

The only really good thing is the native app for running IPTV, which is solid enough, and as it runs android you can
use app for VPN, not my favorite box to be honest, remote isnt great either, if I had a choice, 4k firestick of this
Id take firestick all day long, feels like a mobile phone android app in a box, front end looks so dated, imo,
better just taking app out and punting it for above devices, OH, and there support is terrible if you have an issue
they do have a forum, but they will block and ban you if you report issues, they dont want to talk about, totally
bizzare lol,

/done
So your comparing a Z8pro to Firestick. Oh deary me.

or

Firestick 4k,

Sheild tv pro,

Apple 4k TV,
crushes all the above,

Mag520,

bizzare lol,

/done

That's a pretty broad range of device experience you have there. Post reviews on this thread if you like - read the first post for the suggest posting format

Android Based Devices Reviews

So your comparing a Z8pro to Firestick. Oh deary me.

no Im saying its better lol, firestick more user friendly ncie front end, can control your whole front end TV, 5.1 sound etc,
Z8Pro, can control anything properly and looks pretty terrible until your in the app, :)

imho

some people might love z8pro good luck to them 100% not my cup of tea. would 100% prefer to use a firestick instead,

no Im saying its better lol, firestick more user friendly ncie front end, can control your whole front end TV, 5.1 sound etc,
Z8Pro, can control anything properly and looks pretty terrible until your in the app, :)

imho

some people might love z8pro good luck to them 100% not my cup of tea. would 100% prefer to use a firestick instead,
Actually I use a Formuler cc
With your 5 posts very informative.

The essay you submitted sounds very similar to user, banned this time last year,
(just saying)

Last edited:

or

Firestick 4k,

Sheild tv pro,

Apple 4k TV,
crushes all the above,

Mag520,

bizzare lol,

/done
Agree shield is overkill for iptv but watch out for saying that people will say but it up scales to 4k blha blha blha lol.
Mags are shite whether it's a 520 256 322 there so simple and boring.
I like the chrome cast myself but personal preferance and my go to devices are z8 for mol2 hands down best app out for iptv.
Buzz Vidstick and XRS4500 are really good for iptv Amiko A6 is good apart from WiFi is useless on it.
To say a 4k firestick is better than a z8 pro is a bit weird lol

Actually I use a Formuler cc
With your 5 posts very informative.

The essay you submitted sounds very similar to user, banned this time last year,
(just saying)
I guess, its all totally per
Agree shield is overkill for iptv but watch out for saying that people will say but it up scales to 4k blha blha blha lol.
Mags are shite whether it's a 520 256 322 there so simple and boring.
I like the chrome cast myself but personal preferance and my go to devices are z8 for mol2 hands down best app out for iptv.
Buzz Vidstick and XRS4500 are really good for iptv Amiko A6 is good apart from WiFi is useless on it.
To say a 4k firestick is better than a z8 pro is a bit weird lol
to explain I dont really enjoy using the firestick, front end and remote features etc beat formula, once your in mol2 your fine, and I agree mol2 is the best app out there for iptv but its flawed in a formula
box using what feels like super old android setup, I keep several boxes, because I get super super bored of setups, drive me batty and annoying, so have to keep changing, not knocking mol2 for sure,
maybe formula will improve, im not opposed to trying another box, I have z7 z8, z8 pro, i like change :) ive even got 3 iptv servers, i need to swap around too hehe

I guess, its all totally per

to explain I dont really enjoy using the firestick, front end and remote features etc beat formula, once your in mol2 your fine, and I agree mol2 is the best app out there for iptv but its flawed in a formula
box using what feels like super old android setup, I keep several boxes, because I get super super bored of setups, drive me batty and annoying, so have to keep changing, not knocking mol2 for sure,
maybe formula will improve, im not opposed to trying another box, I have z7 z8, z8 pro, i like change :) ive even got 3 iptv servers, i need to swap around
Why would you possibly require 3 servers, not contradicting you but you said you sold a z8.. make ya mind up ? You either have one or not ?
As for the remote control on a z8 pro I think its the best Android remote you can have..
Far better than any I have used over the last 19 years. Of sat tv services.

Why would you possibly require 3 servers, not contradicting you but you said you sold a z8.. make ya mind up ? You either have one or not ?
As for the remote control on a z8 pro I think its the best Android remote you can have..
typo lol IVE HAD formula z7 z8 z8 pro, are you trolling me lol haha

Well you keep quoting myself, so i reply Alan

about remote, of the formula, id be happy to know why you think its the best remote you have used in the last 19 years, Ive been through
alot of satelite boxes dm500, vu solo etc, real and clones, earlier motorised setups, to the point of setting a motorised satelite dish on the ground
with only a compass app on a mobile phone and guide found online lol,

4k firestick remote, and apple 4k and Nvidia shield TV pro remotes, function like a decent remote, should, press menu button on any of those remotes
and BOOOM!! device kicks in, not only that they all control home sound system.

If a 4k stick normally on sale at £35 including remote can do this, why on earth cant the formula remote do it?

"Why would you possibly require 3 servers,"

servers are like women they are not all the same, and you dont use them on the same day lol

Back