Iptv advice

"Why would you possibly require 3 servers,"

servers are like women they are not all the same, and you dont use them on the same day lol
Makes no sense like your posts Alan..please learn to spell " Formuler " after all you have owned a few
" allegedly " this is where the ignore button works so well..

From my own experience I don't think you can compare firestick to a Formuler box as formuler is a hybrid box and a firestick is only an android device. Z8 boxes or Buzztv XRS series use portal URL based on Mac addresses of these boxes and you can add more portals if need be
With firestick you can only emulate Vis STB emu or APK files like smarters etc.. while Formuler boxes allow you to do both. So no comparison
Plus devices like the Z8 pro or the Buzztv XRS series not only are hybrid but you can also control the box remotely via TeamViewer or similar . I don't think a firestick can do that.

Makes no sense like your posts Alan..please learn to spell " Formuler " after all you have owned a few
" allegedly " this is where the ignore button works so well..

we are all entitled to an opinion, if "formuler" remote cant compete with a 4k firestick features ( hotswap to devices/control sound,) , but you still like it, its all good life goes on.
enjoy your "formuler" remote, its made super well, just cant do certain things like many many many boxes on the market.

Simple build quality..
Night Alan aka ?

Am I missing something who is Alan? :unsure: :LOL:

Its horses for courses mate. The buzz stick has loads of bloody buttons on it and doesn't do a whole lot more than a 4k firestick.

I use

You only joined today, yet know how mods go about their ways, threads disappeared etc..
I have been a member for years and dont know the mods ways lol. The only real rule is dont post servers publicly as far as I know.

Am I missing something who is Alan? :unsure: :LOL:
im lost as well lol must be someone who made waves on formuler forum and got banned, could be anyone, as the mod bans loads who reports issue, lol people just disappear , threads get stoped in there tracks, about ongoing issues, lol

Formuler boxes are pretty good. But for the price you may aswell buy a sheild tv. I still rate the z7+ although it is old now.

I have a buzz stick and a sheild tv. The picture and sound quality using sheild tv between the two devices is night and day. But you obviously need a 4k tv and a decent soundbar.

we are all entitled to an opinion, if "formuler" remote cant compete with a 4k firestick features ( hotswap to devices/control sound,) , but you still like it, its all good life goes on.
enjoy your "formuler" remote, its made super well, just cant do certain things like many many many boxes on the market.

So you are not a big fan of Buzz devices at all :unsure: :sneaky:?

im lost as well lol must be someone who made waves on formuler forum and got banned, could be anyone, as the mod bans loads who reports issue, lol people just disappear , threads get stoped in there tracks, about ongoing issues, lol
Mods do not ban legitimate threads, posts get edited, like you have just done..

They are ok. For a stick just stay with amazon. And for the box get a formuler. You won't notice much difference.

Don't have the formuler or buzz devices but they do seem quality from what you and others state on here.

Can only comment on fire stick myself and for streaming generally its really good imo. I find the remote to be slick and easy to use personally. Only negative I would say with the remote is the constant change of batteries every few weeks which does my head in.

I use
You only joined today, yet know how mods go about their ways, threads disappeared etc..

I use a harmony remote, controls all devices I need, then when a box is sold, the remote is perfect condition..

Its horses for courses mate. The buzz stick has loads of bloody buttons on it and doesn't do a whole lot more than a 4k firestick.

Ye guess just depends on which device you are comfortable with at the end of the day mate.

Tbh 4k fire stick no doubt is superior with the new hardware and how fast it is compared to the second gen. But honestly don't mind still using the second gen. Still does the job fine I would say.

I use a harmony remote, controls all devices I need, then when a box is sold, the remote is perfect condition..

Have heard good things about that harmony remote mate.

Bit expensive it seems but would you say it's controls all your devices as best as a normal remote for that particular device?

I have been a member for years and dont know the mods ways lol. The only real rule is dont post servers publicly as far as I know.
na i was actually talking about formuler support forum, they block users with issues etc, one called alan too i guess,

Ye guess just depends on which device you are comfortable with at the end of the day mate.

Tbh 4k fire stick no doubt is superior with the new hardware and how fast it is compared to the second gen. But honestly don't mind still using the second gen. Still does the job fine I would say.
I like 4k stick,
Have heard good things about that harmony remote mate.

Bit expensive it seems but would you say it's controls all your devices as best as a normal remote for that particular device?
It runs tv motor , soundbar lights . And dog proof

Back