IPTV AND VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, despite everything my provider says then, the fault is at their end.....agree? They are saying the same again, we have thousands watching the match, some with a VPN and some without.

thats a load off rubbish vpn is the way and dose work also i noticed its the isp a vpn dose work as i got my own vpn server i built and vpn no problem

I use this guide check incase you've missed anything although as you've tried on different isp it may not work

Attachments

• Broadband advice for blockers.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 32
And explain to me why my nord won’t work. Mines not leaking my ip and my ip was defo changed. I tried Ireland , America, Iceland, turkey

Both mine do. Told us to use it my first provider and still dead this one went off before matches today. Second trial went to Man Utd game started going on off ten minutes in then went black. Was told if anything like that happend quit app start vpn up. Restart iptv and it should be ok. But it wasn’t

Maybe your supplier doesn't allow a VPN ?

They do, they have told me a VPN should work, as loads of other use on, but it honestly makes no difference. The thing is they have even sent me screenshots proving that others were connected to prove they are telling the truth that people were watching the game.

I just don't know. Provider shows me proof that the service is working for others, so how can I dispute this? I try on Sky broadband and O2 and Vodafone mobile data and all 3 don't work, football ends, all 3 work.

It has to be a fault at the providers end.....it's way too coincidental to think that all 3 X internet providers could be blocking me and a VPN doesn't work on any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with Sly Saturday no probs at all. Today (Sunday) 1st 2 games no probs, United match, 10 mins in it started, switched off, turned back on, put vpn to Netherlands, turned app on all good everything working.

No issues today with VM and group I'm with was quite. Only one person couldn't connect on mobile with 02 but it's blocked all time with Vodafone and 02 on mobile network .

I just don't know. Provider shows me proof that the service is working for others, so how can I dispute this? I try on Sky broadband and O2 and Vodafone mobile data and all 3 don't work, football ends, all 3 work.

It has to be a fault at the providers end.....it's way too coincidental to think that all 3 X internet providers could be blocking me and a VPN doesn't work on any of them.
Silly question but no one has asked , have you tried like now with no blocks with your vpn ? Only thing i can think of is your provider may have locked you too your isp ..........

I totally agree, but my provider denies this and they keep denying it until they are blue in the face. What makes me laugh is Mobdro is working and free streams on Kodi are working. I know my provider is being blocked, they just won't admit it. All they ever say is we have thousands of people who are watching live now, a lot with VPN, but they are working. One of the admins on here knows who my provider is and they agree with them, what am I supposed to do, just say to them, it's crap you are lieing? I email my provider every weekend saying it's all gone off and even a Vpn won't work and all I get back is the same excuse time and time again. Im just giving up now, I have paid until September so I will just lose my money, but I very much doubt I will get another provider, it's not worth it.

I just wish someone could explain it, I guarantee my provider will reply to me with the same answer. We have thousands of people watching now.....I reply, well why is a VPN not working for me......their answer, I don't know but there are plenty of others working so the fault is not us, that's all they ever say.

I was on tech support on that service today and there were over 900 connected during the football.(not all for football)
Some were using vpn's but the majority were not and across a range of isp's!
I WATCHED THE GAME USING THE SAME SERVICE SO THE SERVER WAS NOT BLOCKED !
It was being randomly blocked by isp's as my sister was blocked on VM but a mate 30 mile away from her also on VM had no issues.
There are issues currently with iptv, we all know that but misinformation such as you print on here helps nobody.
I requested your email log to check your statements and you had issues mid jan(sly blocked everything) and then last week when a great number of servers
were blocked.
I have requested that they refund your unexpired portion and disable your account.

I was on tech support on that service today and there were over 900 connected during the football.(not all for football)
Some were using vpn's but the majority were not and across a range of isp's!
I WATCHED THE GAME USING THE SAME SERVICE SO THE SERVER WAS NOT BLOCKED !
It was being randomly blocked by isp's as my sister was blocked on VM but a mate 30 mile away from her also on VM had no issues.
There are issues currently with iptv, we all know that but misinformation such as you print on here helps nobody.
I requested your email log to check your statements and you had issues mid jan(sly blocked everything) and then last week when a great number of servers
were blocked.
I have requested that they refund your unexpired portion and disable your account.

Thank you for getting a refund arranged. I have no need or desire to turn this into any sort of argument, if you say that the server is not at fault then I totally respect this. I only suggested this as others have commented that this may be the fault, but if this is not the case, then that's fine. My point was though that I was being blocked every week, I know you have said that I was only blocked on 2 x occasions, but I can assure you that this is not the case, regardless of what any logs show. I stand to gain no benefit at all my claiming that I am being blocked when I am not, but clearly this is a fault at my end with my ISP. Thanks again for sorting it out, I will just have to get a few tests and see if I get more success elsewhere.

I'm happy to close this thread down and so prevent any further comments which may fuel the flames. No offence was meant to whoever runs the server, it was just personal opinion.

i know of a few that were blocked on virgin this weekend but it was only a minority and not widespread.

very strange weekend considering what happened last weekend.

It has to be a fault at the providers end.....it's way too coincidental to think that all 3 X internet providers could be blocking me and a VPN doesn't work on any

I think quite alot of this could be down to re-sellers for example the re-seller says it is ok to use a VPN however, the main supplier dose not allow it. I actually know of suppliers who are re-sellers of re sellers. However, i must confess as a user of IPTV sly would be the last company i would choose as a ISP.

If some people are getting blocked and others are not it must be something to do with the end users setup surely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back