IPTV AND VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
digibit vpn running on zgemma h2h vermin internet constant freezing and screen going black on all 3pm channels today on all 3 games yesterdays games were fine

If it's stuttering on and off then it's not likely to be a block as it wouldn't work at all. Maybe internal issues ie device or internet or provider issues.

If it's stuttering on and off then it's not likely to be a block as it wouldn't work at all. Maybe internal issues ie device or internet or provider issues.
just done a speed test and getting 68 mbits/s
as soon as footy finishes it will be fine
also tried using smart iptv app on tv and is the same

im using nord vpn with no problems,but yesterday i was using digibit vpn and could connect to all servers but france was the only one allowing the stream.

Tried nord vpn not connecting with that either

Same here, I have tried multiple VPN and none of them work. IPTV is finished for football, all providers will be blocked soon enough. They really have excelled themselves now, when they can block a Vpn as well.

Mine played for 10 minutes started going on off then boom all off. The other provider was just off before 12pm and still not back

From 3 subs all went of just before HT in the 4.30 game, my main one was back on before the start of the 2nd half but the other 2 aren't, no vpn used @ all with either of them

@dt99 it will have been your provider that was blocked that's why a vpn won't work no matter how many vpns you try if it's the source that's blocked then there's nothing that can be done mate

I totally agree, but my provider denies this and they keep denying it until they are blue in the face. What makes me laugh is Mobdro is working and free streams on Kodi are working. I know my provider is being blocked, they just won't admit it. All they ever say is we have thousands of people who are watching live now, a lot with VPN, but they are working. One of the admins on here knows who my provider is and they agree with them, what am I supposed to do, just say to them, it's crap you are lieing? I email my provider every weekend saying it's all gone off and even a Vpn won't work and all I get back is the same excuse time and time again. Im just giving up now, I have paid until September so I will just lose my money, but I very much doubt I will get another provider, it's not worth it.

I just wish someone could explain it, I guarantee my provider will reply to me with the same answer. We have thousands of people watching now.....I reply, well why is a VPN not working for me......their answer, I don't know but there are plenty of others working so the fault is not us, that's all they ever say.

I totally agree, but my provider denies this and they keep denying it until they are blue in the face. What makes me laugh is Mobdro is working and free streams on Kodi are working. I know my provider is being blocked, they just won't admit it. All they ever say is we have thousands of people who are watching live now, a lot with VPN, but they are working. One of the admins on here knows who my provider is and they agree with them, what am I supposed to do, just say to them, it's crap you are lieing? I email my provider every weekend saying it's all gone off and even a Vpn won't work and all I get back is the same excuse time and time again. Im just giving up now, I have paid until September so I will just lose my money, but I very much doubt I will get another provider, it's not worth it.

I just wish someone could explain it, I guarantee my provider will reply to me with the same answer. We have thousands of people watching now.....I reply, well why is a VPN not working for me......their answer, I don't know but there are plenty of others working so the fault is not us, that's all they ever say.
What vpn are you using even tho you've tried loads

I don’t get it either my original provider seems to be having no problems. But I know 100% they delete people’s posts that are negative lol. All that’s been put on my original providers what’s app group is use vpn and people saying it’s spot on. But mines as dead as it could be

I’m using nord vpn. Which now seems to struggling to connect to anything to

Last edited by a moderator:
its seems to be a problem on all servers talking to xtream codes now about my server all uk isp will start blocking servers so vpns will be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back