Iptv block

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Family member uses stb emu and is getting a blocked message
I use smart iptv and it’s fine
Any idea ? On my provider website it says they’re aware of the block

Mine was ok on sky sports just issues with UK entertainment and movie channels. That seems like it was someone who got hold of a trials as provider doesn't do sports on free trials.

Think you all need to have a VPN ready with all games now being shown on sky or BT they are upping the action on blocks...my provider put somet in place and BT working fine right now but how long it lasts who knows..

Can see this having a knock on effect with people taking out short term subs and pricing could be effected until sorted out, let's hope this can be resolved

That's what happens when you adverstise an IPTV service all over Facebook and the rest of the internet Zero sympathy from me
So all these so called underground subs from here are all on Facebook as lots of users being effected.Cant see many not using Facebook and so on as it's money at the end of the day. Suppliers want money, users want service, hard one to balance. Think money will always win over service

So all these so called underground subs from here are all on Facebook as lots of users being effected.Cant see many not using Facebook and so on as it's money at the end of the day. Suppliers want money, users want service, hard one to balance. Think money will always win over service

I wouldn't touch any supplier who openly advertises on Facebook (they'll probably just be resellers anyway). They're obviously going to be first to be blocked / shut down

Nothing wrong with resellers.

I'm sure they are looking at fixes the main servers for these issues.

How likely it will be resolved who knows as these new tactics seem to be working.

Back