Iptv block

Received this from my supplier " Some Internet providers are blocking all streaming services which we have no control over " does this mean that a VPN would not work?

This is why I’m confused.
If the isp is blocking then a VPN will sort that
but it doesn’t on mine.

yet a mobile hotspot does work.

You need to remember mobile data and hotpots are NOT part of the court order these are new tactics given on traffic and that's what's wiping providers out some isp are fine I'm with sly no blocks at all no vpn used just bare in mind vpn servers will be taking an hammering these blocks arnt just here for weekend I bet will be here during week aswell.
I have a mate tried with vpn no vpn couldn't get on he sent me his details hey presto straight on no vpn so it's not providers either as @Warhammer14 has mentioned he refreshed jedi and straight on no vpn so can't be providers either

you could try this. if you can. take your server url and whack it in tiny url

Last edited:
You need to remember mobile data and hotpots are NOT part of the court order these are new tactics given on traffic and that's what's wiping providers out some isp are fine I'm with sly no blocks at all no vpn used just bare in mind vpn servers will be taking an hammering these blocks arnt just here for weekend I bet will be here during week aswell.
I have a mate tried with vpn no vpn couldn't get on he sent me his details hey presto straight on no vpn so it's not providers either as @Warhammer14 has mentioned he refreshed jedi and straight on no vpn so can't be providers either

@bazcfc1 which court order do you mean ?

By looks of it it's a new implementation going after high traffic which in all fairness its worked better then any other previous blocks that's happend as even using vpn Alot of people wasn't blocked some people wasn't affected at all the blocks are still in place as we speak.
Providers just need to figure a work round personally I was blocked 10 mins before first game then came back on with no vpn used watched all football this weekend just a shame about Chelsea scoreline lol

My STBemu is saying it is blocked on both my firesticks. Please can anyone help / advise?
have you allowed your firestick to update recently ?.
if so you will need to factory reset,and reload your APPS from scratch..
thats what i had to do after a recent update..worth keeping in mind if your supplier is saying everything is ok at there end

I've got 2 subscriptions from 2 different providers, one hasn't been affected at all an the others been off since Saturday dinner time.

Just get a VPN everybody.
It sounds to me that people are too tight to spend money on one.
What you need to remember is an IPTV and VPN yearly subscription will cost you pennies compared to a years legit one
Hopefully this might help people who need a vpn
KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: 5 Devices Lifetime Subscription for £12.07 - When Paying With PayPal @ StackSocial
£12.07StackSocial Deals using code
VPNUSAVE15
Link
Protect Your Online Activity & Browse Without Restriction for Life
Thanks

My provider come alive again last night tested using PIA, Nord and express vpn and also 4G was fine, it was dead before this. Can't login at all still without a vpn with virgin

Back