Iptv block

I wouldn't touch any supplier who openly advertises on Facebook (they'll probably just be resellers anyway). They're obviously going to be first to be blocked / shut down

Type "iptv forum uk" into Google and TK is on the first page. It's no different to the social media sellers on here apart from the fact that the mods will remove unscrupulous sellers. We're hardly the illuminati of iptv are we.

Guys, I'm still down, even with vpn nothing is happening?
XE-VPN running but nothing showing. I use the same vpn on my laptop and no problem.

Hi mate
Done all the usual things rebooted everything, with or without vpn i only get sky main event HD everything else is black

Hi mate
Done all the usual things rebooted everything, with or without vpn i only get sky main event HD everything else is black

That sounds like it's issues that are specific to your provider - have they given you any advice?

I'm running stb emu and struggled with blocks yesterday. Today the portal wont even load. Tried clearing cache and data and adding the portal again no luck. Any ideas?

weirdly mine is not working through my own BT Fibre but is working if I hot spot my phone (o2). tried a vpn with proton but that didn't work.

Back