Iptv block

There is loads of information about flashing DD-WRT. Don't use Chrome and if on a laptop disable your WiFi adapter. There is a command on the PIA site to add the flash router app. It is a lot easier than the old OpenVPN setup way. Spend a few days reading up on it. Its pretty easy. I can only comment on PIA but never had a problem.

There is loads of information about flashing DD-WRT. Don't use Chrome and if on a laptop disable your WiFi adapter. There is a command on the PIA site to add the flash router app. It is a lot easier than the old OpenVPN setup way. Spend a few days reading up on it. Its pretty easy. I can only comment on PIA but never had a problem.
Ok thanks for your advice can I ask does your setup use xe vpn or do you use something different

The VPN is then on the router. No need for it on the Vu Duo. The router would be setup to use PIA dns I believe. You would have to input them the old way but the app does it all for you. Saves time changing server location also.

The VPN is then on the router. No need for it on the Vu Duo. The router would be setup to use PIA dns I believe. You would have to input them the old way but the app does it all for you. Saves time changing server location also.
So if I do flash my router I should see a speed increase if it’s no different then back to the drawing board

So if I do flash my router I should see a speed increase if it’s no different then back to the drawing board
You should be getting faster than 13meg on your connection. I assume its the plugin or your processor on the Vu Duo slowing it down. If you flash the router you can flash back to the initial Netgear release of the firmware. Just read up before you try and make sure you are happy doing it. If you brick it that's a nightmare lol.

You should be getting faster than 13meg on your connection. I assume its the plugin or your processor on the Vu Duo slowing it down. If you flash the router you can flash back to the initial Netgear release of the firmware. Just read up before you try and make sure you are happy doing it. If you brick it that's a nightmare lol.
Its a constant drawing board and that's the fun lol
Yep thanks for the heads up I’ll proceed with caution thanks for time can I message you if I get in pickle

You should only loose about 20% -50% of your speeds using a VPN. another option is buy a android box and download the pia app.

Back