Iptv block

Came across this info.
Virgin is the only UK provider that blocks users from being able to use a VPN. You can change supplier OR there is a less brutal option. You can just put your virgin router in what’s called modem mode (details here Hub Modem Mode | Virgin Media ) there are many guides on the internet. You can then connect the superhub to any 3rd party cable router (netgear, tp-link, linksys, asus etc etc) to distribute your wifi around your home.

Came across this info.
Virgin is the only UK provider that blocks users from being able to use a VPN. You can change supplier OR there is a less brutal option. You can just put your virgin router in what’s called modem mode (details here Hub Modem Mode | Virgin Media ) there are many guides on the internet. You can then connect the superhub to any 3rd party cable router (netgear, tp-link, linksys, asus etc etc) to distribute your wifi around your home.
You certainly cannot use a VPN on a virgin router. However, no problem installing them on the actual devices

I was ok today with VM and no vpn, using one of my sons firestick service that his mates brother runs, 2nd half of Palace and Spurs v The Hammers were perfect, couldnt get box office on it, but watching this game on Be in sports 11, very good so far, just a pity I couldnt say the same about the game, I was waiting on BTTS for a nice little bet.

Tbh I am passed caring if they want to come after me for streaming or downloading illegally they are welcome to do so.

I guess terrorists, murderers, rapists etc are less important to catch than pirates.

Absolute c*nts.

I have iptv on my firestick, and he will not let me use vpn, or he will block me, and over the piece it has been brill, yest was first time pool derby it was a bit ify, movies today went off for a few hours but sport was bang on, the next time i top up i will ask him why i can't use vpn, i am no that techo to know, unless someone can tell me on here.

I have iptv on my firestick, and he will not let me use vpn, or he will block me, and over the piece it has been brill, yest was first time pool derby it was a bit ify, movies today went off for a few hours but sport was bang on, the next time i top up i will ask him why i can't use vpn, i am no that techo to know, unless someone can tell me on here.
Seems strange, what's his reasoning for you not using a VPN?

I was ok today with VM and no vpn, using one of my sons firestick service that his mates brother runs, 2nd half of Palace and Spurs v The Hammers were perfect, couldnt get box office on it, but watching this game on Be in sports 11, very good so far, just a pity I couldnt say the same about the game, I was waiting on BTTS for a nice little bet.

I dont think they will ever firewall VPN servers. Even if I send a email it has to be encrypted and any documents need to be password protected due to GDPR for my business purposes.

Seems strange, what's his reasoning for you not using a VPN?
i have no idea, i could mail him and ask, hes a cracking guy, nut last time bothered hell out him.. lol. i have been with him for 9 month over piece i have to give easy 8 out 10, not saying never goes down pool game was of and on like a yoyo, but that does no happen much, he has got supersport channel, that is a brill channel pay per view games are all it ..10/10 picture..

Back