Iptv block

You would need many different services for that :unsure:
Too be fair I use 2. One for all EPL, Champions League, Europa, International and PPV and another for Cricket. That's my main Sports covered. Others, obviously will differ. Zero blocks, buffering or down time which is great.

Too be fair I use 2. One for all EPL, Champions League, Europa, International and PPV and another for Cricket. That's my main Sports covered. Others, obviously will differ. Zero blocks, buffering or down time which is great.
Called sly or vm lol

Heard of providers blocking sly BB users now unless they got vpns.

Do you think they will eventually block all uk ISP's?

welll i get a 165 meg with VPN on drops from the usual 220 meg. It never changes to be fair. The only problem i get is with NORD. i tested another VPN and i also had problems i think it was surf shark.
Hi Mike not sure if you can help I’m on virgin media I’m on 350 mb download my setup is wooshbuild 6.3 on Vu+ Duo2 with xe vpn I use PIA when enabled connected to uk server my speed is 12.85 mb when not using vpn I get speeds of about 190 mb can you give any advice why when using the vpn it’s so low do I need to download new files from PIA to update the ones in xe vpn that are on the box...?

How is the footy getting blocked? Is it from the supplier or is it on an individual level dependent on who you have your internet with? Im on Virgin Media and getting blocked. My mate who is from a different supplier is on Talk Talk is not getting blocked. If I switch to his supplier would mine work? or is it because I am on Virgin Media?

Hi Mike not sure if you can help I’m on virgin media I’m on 350 mb download my setup is wooshbuild 6.3 on Vu+ Duo2 with xe vpn I use PIA when enabled connected to uk server my speed is 12.85 mb when not using vpn I get speeds of about 190 mb can you give any advice why when using the vpn it’s so low do I need to download new files from PIA to update the ones in xe vpn that are on the box...?
Get a VPN router

i bought ip vanish of fleebay £3.50 so far it works a treat and amazing speeds better than i had without it, no idea how long it will last ..392975968915 .. paste the number if anyone is interested..

Back