iptv bouquet maker and epg importer

cheers. everytime i install the e2m3u2bouquet ipk it installs epg import. its very strange...

its why i asked for latest links. as the ones i have are the same and they do the same thing,

i reflashed my box with whooshbuild, sent the ipk to tmp, installed as usual, reboot box only thing installed is epg importer lol

0.6.3 is the latest available version, don't know why you get epg importer installed with it as one of the prerequisites to using it is to have epg importer already installed so it can add the sources to it. I am just going to update my box to this version so will see what happens ( edited to say all installed fine )

Last edited:
Reflashed box, deleted everything on hard drive then tried again it work. Think the script of my provider is goosed that’s what’s giving me problems. I installed that first time around, second time I didn’t and it worked. But the channels installed from somewhere. Would that be iptv bouquet installing them? My providers good but answering questions is a bit dismal

Your provider script may install bouquet maker and epg importer, one of mine does which is fine if it points at the most recent versions. My other provider I just install epg importer using ipk file then I install e2m3u2 bouquets ipk file which adds the necessary sources to epg importer. From there I can go into e2m3u2 pick my provider and add username + password, no need for script as providing I pick correct provider and user+pass is correct it will download correct bouquets. Once I select correct sources in epg importer my epg populates. As long as you know who is provider of your service and can select them in the providers list of bouquet maker then add your user+pass there should be no need to run script

That’s exactly what I thought. My provider just gives us a website to log into then I creates a script to use. But you can enter anything and it gives you a script.

They tell you to follow the list they first install bouquet maker, then install the script which now try’s to delete bouquet maker, then install epg importer which doesn’t work because summat else is missing.

I have asked and many others and there isn’t much help from them.

Usually turns into something like it’s fine, reflashed box and try again.

So frustrating as it’s a good service lol

In post 6 of this thread you said on second flash your bouquets appeared and bouquets maker and epg importer were installed if I am reading it correctly. Were the channels in bouquet watchable?

One thing I just remembered was that my very first iptv supplier had a similar way of installing by script you described. You were given login details to site to generate your script which you ran in putty to install bouquets to your box. The things I had to have installed were epg importer and autobouquetsmaker not the e2m3u2bouquetmaker I posted above. Autobouquetsmaker should be available in plugins/download plugins/system plugins

all working. it was the script i was trying to install on top of everything else...all i needed to do was install the bouquet maker... username pasword select provider, that was it

cheers pal

Glad to hear it is working, bit of a slog but decent end result. Suppliers are a bit vague with their instructions at times. Would be useful to know exactly what their scripts actually do before running them, it would make it easier to sort when it doesn't work as planned.

Back