IPTV Catch up

Is IPTV catchup important

• yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

FreshMagix

Why is this so important to some folk when we obviously have BBC Iplayer etc for this and its so much better quality?

People seem to want one receiver/box capable of doing it all. If it exists I haven't found one that can do it all competently

The answer to the majority will undoubtedly be 'NO' however to many others, probably the minority, its a good feeling to have things 'fully loaded' or the whole 'she bang'.

i think most people who want catchup and the likes are, new people and have been promised everything by a seller
they hear the word catchup and they think it means everything

I don't have time to watch live tv, let alone catch up. I do understand some people's grip when they switch from a normal sly or vm connection as its always been there, and u expect the same with iptv, all I can say is that u get used to it and few months down the line u realise u were a couch potato.lol

Hi,

I've been running WebTV on an Openbox V8S since the satellite channels were scrambled. Works perfect, only drawback compared to the satellite connection is not being able to record! Mainly for boxing through the night so I can watch in the morning. Is it possible to record on openbox or do I need a different box to go with my IPTV subscription? Cheers

Why is this so important to some folk when we obviously have BBC Iplayer etc for this and its so much better quality?

Well for 1 you may have missed a program and would like to watch it so catch up can be handy for this, BBC Iplayer and the likes will not have any cach up for sly channels and as lfc2007 it's good for sports that are on to late to watch

Back