Iptv cost

£65 is about average for a decent service with a good selection of regulary updated Vod movies and series but whats most important to me is Customer service aswell and regular updates on problems etc and if you are offered a service that states 100% uptime and totally buffer free they are whistling in the wind 😗😗😗 its impossible there's too many variable factors etc.

You've effectively got two places to buy iptv from - inside this forum and outside of this forum. If you're buying inside this forum you pay extra due to the protection that buyers get with the systems the site owner and admin have in place. Outside of this forum you might buy that exact same sub for half the price, but you're on your own if anything goes wrong. It's entirely up to you whether you need the protection this site provides or whether you do you own due diligence on a seller and buy outside of this forum at a much lower price.

You've effectively got two places to buy iptv from - inside this forum and outside of this forum. If you're buying inside this forum you pay extra due to the protection that buyers get with the systems the site owner and admin have in place. Outside of this forum you might buy that exact same sub for half the price, but you're on your own if anything goes wrong. It's entirely up to you whether you need the protection this site provides or whether you do you own due diligence on a seller and buy outside of this forum at a much lower price.

You can as pup says get cheap subs. Websites I have seen £90 a year

On here is not really a premium £50 to £60 for a good steady service around £5 a month. With vod regulaur updates and support.

The lower price subs at around £35 you do have to becareful You can get them from other countries even cheaper but would only advise as a backup.

Take a test see how it goes if your happy sign up follow TK guidance and you will be most of the time fine.

Pricing for iptv will vary depending on what they offer as some do different packages to cater for most end users needs your talking anything from £50 upwards to about £70 maximum.
You can get iptv from most places on the web at different prices I know @pupuqiop rates the Chinese subs I think it is only downfall is a lot of arranging catagories and epg and some don’t have efl ect.
As for the quality and quantity i can’t say as never had one and at a guess price roughly £20-£25 for year.
You can get from off techkings also but it’s ADVISED to read page one of the request thread and take it from there

Some are happy to pay anything upto £100/year thiinking it's a massive saving compared to SKY and their getting great customer support and service, while others cringe at the thought of paying more than £20/year thinking it's too much for them.
Now which category do you come into 🤣🤣🤣. Your right tho some think £25 is steep for 3 months

Pricing for iptv will vary depending on what they offer as some do different packages to cater for most end users needs your talking anything from £50 upwards to about £70 maximum.
You can get iptv from most places on the web at different prices I know @pupuqiop rates the Chinese subs I think it is only downfall is a lot of arranging catagories and epg and some don’t have efl ect.
As for the quality and quantity i can’t say as never had one and at a guess price roughly £20-£25 for year.
You can get from off techkings also but it’s ADVISED to read page one of the request thread and take it from there
Got to agree with you there mate with the pricing and customer service is definitely important,
and as for the Chinese ones i think im gunna have a nosey just curious now 😂🤦‍♂️

Got to agree with you there mate with the pricing and customer service is definitely important,
and as for the Chinese ones i think im gunna have a nosey just curious now 😂🤦‍♂️
An update on the chinese sub I got sent saturday. Along with all the usual groups, it has the EFL groups I wanted , Leagues 1+2+vanarama national. Have to wait until saturday to check them out with it being an international break. Burton v Cambridge game tonight is on sky so no iFollow streams. Currently watching this in 1080p 50fps on "Yes Sports One" Israel with english comm.
Had 135 categories/groups. I trimmed it down to 9. binned the VOD , ran it thru the editor I use , to get epg.
Subbed for 3 month £11, maybe should have just paid the £25 for the year, but we will see how long it lasts as my back up.

currently pay £20 a year for my alibaba sub. my previous £25 6 months had EFL and catchup and was similar to the ones i have seen here. Obvisouly you get what you paid for- your support is limited to china times etc, some EPG might be missing etc

currently pay £20 a year for my alibaba sub. my previous £25 6 months had EFL and catchup and was similar to the ones i have seen here. Obvisouly you get what you paid for- your support is limited to china times etc, some EPG might be missing etc
That’s the only thing with china the time zone issue I’ve ordered stuff from there and completely forgot the time zone difference.
The £25 was that a uk based seller or Chinese

Does it matter what a reseller pays for a sub. You aren't getting it at that price, the same way if you went to buy a car you aren't getting it at the price it took to manufacture.

The answer is quite simple Really if you take sky at £90 a month £1080 a year.

And you pay £50 a year that is a hell of a saving and you don't get any 3pm games or ppv for sky price.
Definitely
Cost should come down to what is in your budget. I personally wouldn't mind paying a bit extra in comparison to other iptv if it was good quality.
I think the highest I've saw at this minute in time is £90 for a year and lowest about £15 so £65 isn't too bad. Its probably abit on the higher end in comparison but if you get stability and everything you need it's worth it

Back