Iptv cost

Getting fed up of every thread turning into war between the regulars. It needs to stop otherwise we will be banning long standing members.

Post what you paid for your sub as the op asked and everyone else stay out of it.
Some of the enjoyment has gone out of it and others have noticed to HT.

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference what you pay for iptv. If you get a good sub for 60-70 then you have found a bargain.
If you find one that's just OK for 30-40 then that is also a bargain if you only watch two matches a week.
If you pay £16 and get a few months and the picture is watchable, then that's also a bargain.
I know someone who pays £250 a year and he's happy, he's an idiot but he's happy.

An update on the chinese sub I got sent saturday. Along with all the usual groups, it has the EFL groups I wanted , Leagues 1+2+vanarama national. Have to wait until saturday to check them out with it being an international break. Burton v Cambridge game tonight is on sky so no iFollow streams. Currently watching this in 1080p 50fps on "Yes Sports One" Israel with english comm.
Had 135 categories/groups. I trimmed it down to 9. binned the VOD , ran it thru the editor I use , to get epg.
Subbed for 3 month £11, maybe should have just paid the £25 for the year, but we will see how long it lasts as my back up.
Sounds alright once you get through the sorting out side of it then with a bit of work 👌

Sounds alright once you get through the sorting out side of it then with a bit of work 👌
These type of subs are OK if you have the time and know-how to edit playlists and find epg etc but for the average man on the street who buys a firestick from Argos and he wants to watch footy and emmerdale farm a few times a week isn't going to be bothered trying to save thirty quid on a years sub

These type of subs are OK if you have the time and know-how to edit playlists and find epg etc but for the average man on the street who buys a firestick from Argos and he wants to watch footy and emmerdale farm a few times a week isn't going to be bothered trying to save thirty quid on a years sub
Yes agreed you can edit them easy enough with tivimate etc but life is to short.

Are these prices for 1 or 2 connections? I had been so spoiled over the years I thought the default was 2 connections for the longest time, until I started looking for 4k sports channels and everyone I spoke to started negotiations from 1 connection.

Are these prices for 1 or 2 connections? I had been so spoiled over the years I thought the default was 2 connections for the longest time, until I started looking for 4k sports channels and everyone I spoke to started negotiations from 1 connection.
I wouldn't get hung up about 4k if you have a good supplier.

Depends where you get your subs from but I've always paid £5-£10 a year for a decent backup and around £25-£35 a year for a more solid sub with the 4k channel's etc. Tend to spend £50-£60 every year on about 3 subs as always best to have backups in this game.

Back