IPTV dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hes on here.. Ive been black since monday and theres a service on discord thats just notified the servers are being closed due to BT and Sky copyright actions....

the server he is reffering to has been well ran.

however, someone has been leaking the server address and causing blocks and its escalated over the last few days to were it is now.

some people do not realise how much of this is a cat and mouse game where the cat is a ******* behemoth mega-corp backed by the power of the highest court in the land who can compel people's ISP to stop serving them internet if they find the mouse. the mouse is usually a one man band trying to balance being big enough to cover costs but small enough to not come to any unwanted attention.

i've been on a number of providers and every one of them has encountered similar turbulence.

pay your tenner a month by all means, but remember that this is a multi-billion dollar game you are in, and you're on the side of the little man. don't expect it to be smooth.

This is why people should take short subs.
Yes it's slightly more expensive over the year but paying for a year and only getting 8 months and they don't like it.
Take 3m subs and if at any point it closes down, you'll only have lost a few quid.
Even getting 8m instead of 12 is still a massive saving

however, someone has been leaking the server address and causing blocks and its escalated over the last few days to were it is now.

some people do not realise how much of this is a cat and mouse game where the cat is a ******* behemoth mega-corp backed by the power of the highest court in the land who can compel people's ISP to stop serving them internet if they find the mouse. the mouse is usually a one man band trying to balance being big enough to cover costs but small enough to not come to any unwanted attention.

i've been on a number of providers and every one of them has encountered similar turbulence.

pay your tenner a month by all means, but remember that this is a multi-billion dollar game you are in, and you're on the side of the little man. don't expect it to be smooth.
Agree no one has said server hasn't been ran well.
the op posted iptv has gone same way as vm which it hasn't.
Sounds like a seize and decease order from how it was posted there's always going to be snakes ect especially Facebook on here twitter discord ect. As you've put it it's a David vs goliath scenario just no catapults involved lol

A
I just pay for a years sub as there is not much of a price difference. You are unlucky if the server gets closed down.

let's be honest tou get a hell of a lot of content for your money.
Agreed pay a fraction just had new sly animatationed added by provider plus the content available is unreal just a shame no 4k content but can't really complain as still saving each month

A

Agreed pay a fraction just had new sly animatationed added by provider plus the content available is unreal just a shame no 4k content but can't really complain as still saving each month
I think 4k will come most people have not got the required speeds or hardware to cope with 4k.

I just pay for a years sub as there is not much of a price difference. You are unlucky if the server gets closed down.

let's be honest tou get a hell of a lot of content for your money.

Same here. And realistic enough to know if it goes off and it's genuinely beyond the sellers control, then that's life.

yes, your right there, but its happened to another server as well.. just thought it was a campaign to get rid of iptv ...

This shows the extent resellers goes too ffs social media wtf do they not give a shite and paying for sponsored adsScreenshot_20200724_142038.jpg

Its all over social media. Its prevalant on facebook I have noticed.

Shows the sheer greed from such sellers that they are willing to put their service or the providers service at risk.

@coozer Think its unfair to post on here when the server has been keeping everyone upto date with everything going on in the discord channel

Sorry if Ive offended you but my service isnt from discord but i am a member of a couple of channels on there... just saw that one of them posted about being down at the same time mine went off... thought it was another big boy attempt at closing it all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back