IPTV dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if Ive offended you but my service isnt from discord but i am a member of a couple of channels on there... just saw that one of them posted about being down at the same time mine went off... thought it was another big boy attempt at closing it all down.
I’m in the same boat,have a few subs bought here, nothing on the last two days and messages on here not being answered. No info from seller either.

If vod is playing then it can't be a block. What device are you using? If android with xciptv or smarters have you tried vlc player?

If vod is playing then it can't be a block. What device are you using? If android with xciptv or smarters have you tried vlc player?
I remember when xc went down vod was working on my old sub just not live tv.
But as you've said can't be a block

Thanks for the replys yeah using 2 apps on same account, apps one is not logging me in (AVENGERS) the other (MARVAL) is logging me in but not showing live. Been like that since yesterday so i thought its same problem tried contacting supplier no answer. (he is usually on the ball so think hes gone)

Give your supplier time to reply.
They have lives away from IPTV, maybe working, family problems or even gone away for a few days.

Reactions: j12
During the lock down I was bored out of my head and decided to get as many free trials as possible from the resellers on Facebook and ebay to see what their services were like. The standard of service was poor and majority are total rip off merchants who will disappear very quickly. My own service, who I have been with for some time, is brilliant in comparison and I found it through techkings.

If the powers that be are involved possibly not much what can be done and its a weird one all those that has had blocks since epl resumed have all litteraly been shutdown.
Not saying that is the case with the service/provider in question just what I've seen read on other platforms

Mine live tv has been fully off since Wednesday, sport channels were going off around the match times for around the last 3 weeks but coming back on around 11pm. As I say its all off now for me. Movies and series still working however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back