IPTV dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replys yeah using 2 apps on same account, apps one is not logging me in (AVENGERS) the other (MARVAL) is logging me in but not showing live. Been like that since yesterday so i thought its same problem tried contacting supplier no answer. (he is usually on the ball so think hes gone)
I think I have the same supplier. Luckily my sub is up in 4 days after a good year. So onwards and upwards I guess.

Not sure if it's the same Marvel that went down by police few weeks ago but if same then it is down

I just put feelers out for a second sub on this forum and decided to take a 6 month sub. Quality was very good to be fair. My second sub has been going for a few years now, but some of their channels (Comedy Central as an example) stutter and back pedal too much that pis*ses the Mrs off as she watches a lot of Friends. I do have a feeling that the guy that provides them is the same though!

How many follow the guide setout on post 1 of the request sections. Hardly any of you i bet and its there for a reason to give you all the chance of finding a decent provider.No issues on my tv viewing but some providers are clamping down on the use of m3u type subs and keeping to dedicated apps which just reqires username and password.

How many follow the guide setout on post 1 of the request sections. Hardly any of you i bet and its there for a reason to give you all the chance of finding a decent provider.No issues on my tv viewing but some providers are clamping down on the use of m3u type subs and keeping to dedicated apps which just reqires username and password.
Makes you wonder how long been a member lol.
But fair point if people don't read the guidelines set out then more fool them kinda thing

Truth be told a hell of a lot of sellers on here are reselling the exact same packages advertised on social media, at massively inflated prices whilst pretending they're running an under the radar iptv service.
Every provider has nearly the exact same packages just that some uses better streams then others lol

Yeah I know they sell the same package of channels but many here are selling the exact same iptv service that is available on social media for much less - hence the IDENTICAL downtime we're seeing here.
Yep but then some that sell completely different with no don't time like where seeing on forum lol and not on social media

To be fair I tend to look at how long a supplier has been a member. I am not really interested in there status.

Most of the new suppliers just keep posting so they get vet status.

I got my supplier off here I think he has been a member longer than me. He doesn't really get involved with the forum but he has always replied to any queries.

To be fair I tend to look at how long a supplier has been a member. I am not really interested in there status.

I got my supplier off here I think he has been a member longer than me. He doesn't really get involved with the forum but he has always replied to any queries.
Deffinatly mate I've seen a couple trying to get post count up I could name one but don't want to get into trouble.
or when you get random messages offering you a service you have no interest in and been a member about a week lol

I got a vod only sub for one of my kids tablets from here a while back. The guy doesn't post much - in fact I don't think I've ever seen him on the forum, but he offered a very good service with clear instructions at a fair price. Couldn't really care less about Vet status or anything myself but do think it's a good benchmark for members who aren't that clued up on iptv.

Deffinatly mate I've seen a couple trying to get post count up I could name one but don't want to get into trouble.
or when you get random messages offering you a service you have no interest in and been a member about a week lol
To be honest I dont get many people trying to sell a service. I get quite a few asking about my supplier. Although if they are new members I wouldn't tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back