IPTV dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As baz has said look for long time members status in my opinion not relevant as some suppliers dont get involved with the forum. This is not necessarily a bad thing

As baz has said look for long time members status in my opinion not relevant as some suppliers dont get involved with the forum. This is not necessarily a bad thing
I agree, not all get involved with the forum too much and keep a low profile too!

Yeah definitely best to go for someone who stays under the radar, like the latest addition to the rogues gallery did...

Obviously not Mike
Why exactly is that? When people inform us of any problems, we will talk to the supplier and in 99% of cases, we get the problem sorted.
On the odd occasion that someone goes 'rogue', we act immediately to ban that member, so as no further member gets ripped off.
You do, of course understand that TechKings, has no hand, act or part in the selling of anything? also we make no money from this, we as a forum do not charge for VIP,Veteran, or any other 'status', nor do we operate a fee for a market place like other forums.
All we do is to try provide a safe area for people to avail of others services, and the threat of being thrown off a major source of income for some is usually enough.

I think this thread has run it's course, IPTV is not dead, a few providers have gone down, some of these are working hard to get back up and running, others are gone for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back