IPTV dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems 2 separate issues in this thread OP reported everything down since Monday others had vod/tv series with live down but everything down now?

The quickest and easiest solution for anyone who's having issues atm is to take a short sub (after a trial) from an iptv provider who's service is working fine, one - three months will cost you a relatively modest amount and it'll allow the issues to run their course and either be resolved or become apparent that your provider cannot resolve or has done a runner. By this time you'll have had a good look at the service of the short sub you took out, and can make that your new main one with a longer sub.

Issue is if a reseller they might not have any answers themselves although a reply to customers would help.

Personally if I was a reseller I'd be sourcing some short subs from a working service and selling them to customers at cost price.

The quickest and easiest solution for anyone who's having issues atm is to take a short sub (after a trial) from an iptv provider who's service is working fine, one - three months will cost you a relatively modest amount and it'll allow the issues to run their course and either be resolved or become apparent that your provider cannot resolve or has done a runner. By this time you'll have had a good look at the service of the short sub you took out, and can make that your new main one with a longer sub.
That would work but how some people will look at it why should they part with more money on a short term basis.
If it is there only way of TV then some will do it but its going to be like is this provider or that provider going to do/be the same

That would work but how some people will look at it why should they part with more money on a short term basis.
If it is there only way of TV then some will do it but its going to be like is this provider or that provider going to do/be the same

Yeah but as it's last day of the season they should get a grip and just take a short sub elsewhere imo :blush: Cost peanuts for a short sub so should just take a chance.

That's what I would like to do.
My provider has gone missing and service is down.
And with it being final day of the football season most providers are not doing trials.
I did manage to get a trial of one service that looks good but only offering 6 or 12 month subs.

That's what I would like to do.
My provider has gone missing and service is down.
And with it being final day of the football season most providers are not doing trials.
I did manage to get a trial of one service that looks good but only offering 6 or 12 month subs.

Advice is always to take a one month sub first to trial the service properly - any providers not doing that atm are possibly taking advantage of the current situation imo.

Personally think its better when don't offer trials when footy is on worms all freeloaders out to genuine people not wanting trials just for football

My advice is to avoid people who advertise on facebook, iptv services can go off at any time for multiple reasons, if you are not willing to take a risk then dont sign up. I have 2 subs with different suppliers and am still quids in each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back