casuk

Hi all I'm having an issue on my xtrend et10000 when I'm in iptv section the box will crash hangs on the spinner untill I revert from the mains, I have latest xtreme editor installed and it works fine other than the crashing is there any work around, im using the latest open vix image but can change that if needed any advice would be great

Yes and use epg-importer instead. Run cashe flush and will clean the box but have you a hard drive or usb installed as well.

I uninstalled it there mate, epg refresh and autobouquets too, cache flush is installed running, and Im running swap manager

Yeah just done that there mate just about to set everything up again from fresh and go to from there, I'm using openvix is there an more stable image for iptv

I use vix and have no problems on 2 xtrend boxes.Never use xtream editor though as that is for the amatuers :ROFLMAO:

Plugin is in the feeds but you will need to speak to your provider if they allow it as those who use XE do not allow it.Mine allows it fine and another good one ix xstreamity

Back