IPTV issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to spend money to upgrade their device, but there comes a time when you have too. Then you wonder why you didn't do it sooner and saved yourself all the hassle
True bud and with iptv always evolving and stream codecs changing better to do it sooner rather than later but TheSource hit the nail on the head imo.
Sure some people just create threads to try get post count up as that’s how it’s starting to look

True bud and with iptv always evolving and stream codecs changing better to do it sooner rather than later but TheSource hit the nail on the head imo.
Sure some people just create threads to try get post count up as that’s how it’s starting to look
I've a saying

Post count is vanity quality posts bring sanity.

Oh balls now ive made a shite post :ROFLMAO:

I don't think post count matters here unless you're selling something does it? And once you're over the threshold to get TK Vet status you don't really need to do anymore crap posts anyways.

@channelking You do need to upgrade device mate, so many people aren't giving the same advice for nothing. If you've got Prime and finances allow you can sometimes spread the payments over 5 months. Otherwise a couple of quid a month put away and you can buy one when they're on offer next black Friday. Or I'll even send you one and you pay me back as and when you can if you want.

It only stops when no 1 helps anymore which looks like it will be the case and I don't blame anyone for doing so, this has happened on a fair few occasions now, what's the point in taking time out of your day to help when help and advice isn't taken. People have even offered to come meet you to help, people have offered you things for nothing in return. Why start threads if you take nothing on board?? Everyone can see its a regular occurance and eventually your going to get absolutely zero help. Up 2 you tho if you take the advice or not but all I can see is, evrryone is genuinely and always have tried to help you and they get nothing back in return

It only stops when no 1 helps anymore which looks like it will be the case and I don't blame anyone for doing so, this has happened on a fair few occasions now, what's the point in taking time out of your day to help when help and advice isn't taken. People have even offered to come meet you to help, people have offered you things for nothing in return. Why start threads if you take nothing on board?? Everyone can see its a regular occurance and eventually your going to get absolutely zero help. Up 2 you tho if you take the advice or not but all I can see is, evrryone is genuinely and always have tried to help you and they get nothing back in return
Personally think @wheelo or @HiTecK should close and delete this thread as just looks like a waste of time and don’t want people spitting their dummies out ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back