IPTV issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the player in the app settings.
Try VLC for live channels
Have changed to vlc from exo with no difference.

What about Netflix , bbc iPlayer or itv hub ?
YouTube,iplayer work fine no issues

This thread is nearly as deep as your non-fixed Mesh System Query. WiFi Mesh System Query

You ever thought the two could be related? In fact it seems very similar. Issue with your Wifi and Devices on both threads. All points to your ISP mate.
Maybe so but I just havent tried on my network but at someone else's also.

what about teatv or similar.
if below doesn’t work …go to talktalk !
Factory reset the firestick and set up with minimum apps.
Change Ssid on router , set just the firestick to this ssid . Reboot the router , switch vpn on and try it .

Vm pods are free you say when I enquired about there version of home plugs when I just started with VM they werenot free but added to you monthley bill like a rental cost.
At the end of the day it is iptv that is getting hit so try changing vpn locations, and you still not do understand when using mesh system you normally change VM router to Modem mode you are not using VM wifi at all it is disabled when in modem mode you are using mesh wifi.
This is what I pay.
£31 to virgin for 500meg includes basic tv. And pods

I pay £10 to Tmobile for phone unlimited mintues send texts plus t gig of data.

This was after renegoting a new deal at the end of my 18 month contract. I was previously paying 38 for the above without pods and 200 meg Download

Just buy an ethanet adaptor you can get some off eBay for £6 that work with firesticks bud by time you’ve finished beating round bush you could’ve ordered a ethanet adaptor and hard wire your firestick.
Or send me your address and I will order you an Amazon one to try and see if better
Got to say bazz we had one of those extenders for £6 they are rubbish had at the time 200 meg was getting 13 meg off extender.

With virgin pods lad is getting 250 -275 meg from 500

This is what I pay.
£31 to virgin for 500meg includes basic tv. And pods

I pay £10 to Tmobile for phone unlimited mintues send texts plus t gig of data.

This was after renegoting a new deal at the end of my 18 month contract. I was previously paying 38 for the above without pods and 200 meg Download

Got to say bazz we had one of those extenders for £6 they are rubbish had at the time 200 meg was getting 13 meg off extender.

With virgin pods lad is getting 250 -275 meg from 500
Using VM 100mb, contraptions involved:
Buzz box.
Android phone.
Zgemma H7
Without VPN, speed tests show full 100mb on all devices
With VPN activated I get over 100mb on all devices.
It's not the ISP, it's the device

Using VM 100mb, contraptions involved:
Buzz box.
Android phone.
Zgemma H7
Without VPN, speed tests show full 100mb on all devices
With VPN activated I get over 100mb on all devices.
It's not the ISP, it's the device
You wouldn't run all our devices on 100 mb if I watch a 4k or a blue Ray on plex that's 70 meg. Before we talk about the boys and others on there gadgets. My son plays steam games they can hammer bandwidth.

You wouldn't run all our devices on 100 mb if I watch a 4k or a blue Ray on plex that's 70 meg. Before we talk about the boys and others on there gadgets. My son plays steam games they can hammer bandwidth.
There's only me here, I'm either watching telly on my box, phone or Android.
I'm not saying I get 100mb on them simultaneously

What I don’t get is @channelking you start threads like these with a question. It gets several pages deep and you tend to ignore all valid suggestions from people. This is not the first one.

The mesh one was several pages deep and nothing got resolved too. (Still Waiting for a friend)

I remember when you wanted internet in your shed too was a similar thread and you was reluctant to take any advice.

I don’t get why you waste peoples time like this.

All I can think of and I don’t want to ruffle your feathers @channelking but I think your happy to take advice but as soon as something costs to fix things for you, you blindly ignore all advice.

People went out their way to show you several Mesh systems, Similar thing here, several people have told you to upgrade your router/WiFi and device and you don’t want to know. The issue is your end with your devices nothing you can do will fix this issue without paying to upgrade something!

I’m not trying to fall out with you and I know you can be sensitive but you can’t expect people to continue to kindly help you when you don’t want to know if it’s not something you wanted to hear.

What I don’t get is @channelking you start threads like these with a question. It gets several pages deep and you tend to ignore all valid suggestions from people. This is not the first one.

The mesh one was several pages deep and nothing got resolved too. (Still Waiting for a friend)

I remember when you wanted internet in your shed too was a similar thread and you was reluctant to take any advice.

I don’t get why you waste peoples time like this.

All I can think of and I don’t want to ruffle your feathers @channelking but I think your happy to take advice but as soon as something costs to fix things for you, you blindly ignore all advice.

People went out their way to show you several Mesh systems, Similar thing here, several people have told you to upgrade your router/WiFi and device and you don’t want to know. The issue is your end with your devices nothing you can do will fix this issue without paying to upgrade something!

I’m not trying to fall out with you and I know you can be sensitive but you can’t expect people to continue to kindly help you when you don’t want to know if it’s not something you wanted to hear.
Fair point bud but obviously if the usual say anything we will be in wrong lol.
There was a thread exact same a few year ago from CK about a remote for his box or something daft like that and also his box as a particular member offered to send him a new box but obviously got told no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back