IPTV noob

Hello everybody, I’ve come across this lovely forum like many of you looking to find an alternative route to buying and paying for “sly” or their alternative companies but I need help from any of you willing to help me.

I need to know what is the best IPTV box to purchase for someone who wants UK sports, movies, entertainment and documentary channels etc but my biggest concern is sports, I want also beinSports, RMC, Dazn, and also any sport provider you can name because football is really the only reason I watch tv and want a box for streaming in the first place!

If someone can start me off by telling me which box to purchase and also the guidelines to setting a box up and how I can purchase and install a server onto my box? Does the box need to be flashed? I have so many questions but I am a very good learner and have done these type of things before so please any help or guides are most welcome!

Thank you all!

There is many different boxes setups for iptv it all depends on budget really xon what you would actually want from the box or device the cheapist option is a 2nd gen or 4k firestick purchase an ethanet adapter for it so runs off ethanet there's mag boxes formuler boxes enigma boxes all capable of running iptv @rpidemon did a guide for iptv setup for enigma2 boxes for mag boxes you give the provider the mac address of the box they send you a portal same with formuler boxes enigma2boxes(zgemma) you can have scripts there's suls which you need m3u and epg url a really popular plugin is Jedi xtream bouquet maker that you need username password server url and portal and sky look with it all linked to epg for firesticks A little guide to apps Smarters (username password url)
Xc iptv player (same as above)
Smart iptv (m3u mac from app to provider)
Stb emu Pro (send mac of app to supplier they provide portal)
Some have re branded apps (username and password)
Some have re branded stb emu(just mac)
Perfect player (m3u)
Smart gse (m3u/username password url) any provider should provide full install guides or help if not don't entertain them more members will probably have an input aswell

Last edited:
There is many different boxes setups for iptv it all depends on budget really xon what you would actually want from the box or device the cheapist option is a 2nd gen or 4k firestick purchase an ethanet adapter for it so runs off ethanet there's mag boxes formuler boxes enigma boxes all capable of running iptv @rpidemon did a guide for iptv setup for enigma2 boxes for mag boxes you give the provider the mac address of the box they send you a portal same with formuler boxes enigma2boxes(zgemma) you can have scripts there's suls which you need m3u and epg url a really popular plugin is Jedi xtream bouquet maker that you need username password server url and portal and sky look with it all linked to epg for firesticks A little guide to apps Smarters (username password url)
Xc iptv player (same as above)
Smart iptv (m3u mac from app to provider)
Stb emu Pro (send mac of app to supplier they provide portal)
Some have re branded apps (username and password)
Some have re branded stb emu(just mac)
Perfect player (m3u)
Smart gse (m3u/username password url) any provider should provide full install guides or help if not don't entertain them more members will probably have an input aswell
Thank you so much for the reply but being completely honestly most of what you said is a different language to me. I mean could I purchase a box that is already set up and ready to go and just find a server provider?

I would buy a android box if i were you i have a formuler box. It will save you the hassle of a vpn router. I would also sign up for a real debrid account and download cyberflix or tea tv and you will have all the box sets and films you will ever want. No need for hacked netflix accounts or anything like that.

Very simple setup will take you 5 minutes.

I would buy a android box if i were you i have a formuler box. It will save you the hassle of a vpn router. I would also sign up for a real debrid account and download cyberflix or tea tv and you will have all the box sets and films you will ever want. No need for hacked netflix accounts or anything like that.

Very simple setup will take you 5 minutes.
I have formuler z7+ , how do I download them? And can you tell me exactly what debris does? Also cyberflix or tea tv which is better?

I download my stuff via a filelinked account. just google i would use cyberflix once signed up to real debird and you have entered your credentials into cyberflix you will get premium HD links with zero buffering (dependent on download speeds)

You sound like a beginner, if so the simplest box to set up is a mag box. But a mag 322 or if you can afford it a mag 351. It's very easy to set up. If u need help with it pm me

Z7 simply plug it in. Updates automatically . Contact a provider.and take lots of tests.

Back