IPTV not working (noob)

qasman

Hey guys

My Zgemma currently is running virmin and channels are working fine. However, i wanted to try IPTV and so obtained a trial. This came in the form of a url "wget-0.......". I followed the step by step which was using putty and everything seems to go perfectly on the command line. The box reboots and i still see my virmin channels as expected. My question is how do i see the iptv channels?

Message them then. If it's a trial and they can't support you with basic information do you really want to do business with them? So many users on the forum ask basic questions which they should be asking their providers. If you don't get an answer from the website what do you think their support will be like going forward?

Yeah would echo what mbath said, they should still support you even during a trial.

Anyway that script you ran should have created the iptv bouquets at the end of your existing ones on epg. Sometimes you need to reboot twice after running script

I was joking with my last post btw. My answer was honest and helpful and not a rant. If you got no response from them you would at least know how they treat their customers. Now you may purchase find you have a problem and come to the realisation that their support is terrible.

Back