Iptv on fire tv?

superfan

Is it possible to get iptv on a fire tv, I'm using stb emu on my firestick but can't seem to be able to install it on my fire tv?

Yes, IPTV works fine on a Fire TV. What's the issue you are having?

I know there was talk of Amazon blocking IPTV apps, but there are still plenty of ways to install them, downloader, Apps2Fire, adbfire to name a few.

Last edited:
You could download adb file transfer download the apk for the stb emu and install it that way by using adb file transfer just like some people do using a firestick make sure allow apps from unknown sources is turned on and developer options is on aswell should be easy to do that way

Was hoping to hook iptv up on my fire tv today but neither ditv or stb emu will open for me, anyone know what the issue might be?
I was thinking it might be Wi-Fi signal but apps like mobdro and terrarium tv are working fine.
Stb emu is working fine on firesticks I'm using in other rooms in the same house.

Tey downloading adb link onto computer/pc and installing IPK that way when I used apps to fire they didn't install properly but when I used adb link installed fine and worked

Hey all,
Sorry to jump in but need some advice on this subject. I’m trying to set up Smart iptv on my friends tv and wanted some help on what app/ programme I can do this with?
Cheers. P

Hey all,
Sorry to jump in but need some advice on this subject. I’m trying to set up Smart iptv on my friends tv and wanted some help on what app/ programme I can do this with?
Cheers. P

You would be better starting a new thread to ask the question, you will get more views and responses. However, do they have a Smart TV? If they do, have a search in the TV app store for IPTV...
.chances are you will have SmartSTB or SmartIPTV.

You would be better starting a new thread to ask the question, you will get more views and responses. However, do they have a Smart TV? If they do, have a search in the TV app store for IPTV...
.chances are you will have SmartSTB or SmartIPTV.

Thanks. Useful advice. Yes they do have a smart tv. It was just the app/ download I needed to add it for them. Thanks. P

Back