WilloBuild IPTV ON WILLOWBUILD

Is there no way you can have the 2 mate running as they are diff set up as ones iptv and ones FTA crazy really

now your talking I wouldn’t have a clue how to do that im just trying xtream to see if it knocks the other off

Yours picons have stayed on and my EPG are back so it’ll be interesting to see after auto updates wether it’ll stay so fingers crossed mate! Once again thanks for your help dsayers2014! I’ll let you know tomorrow pal

Right upstairs box I’ve done the same and when I went to update xtream it said picon path doesn’t exist which means I can’t update xtream unless change workspace from media/HDD to etc/enigma2

ABM reads the SI tables, it does not scan. So long as you can receive 11778, V 27500, it will add all the services you have set ABM to have. This depends on Custom region or not, Not-indexed or not. As well as any mix files etc. You'd really need to see the debug log to see what is being done. Or teh ABM setup pages

At Deboy, please try to get proper screenshots. If your box IP address is 192.168.0.25, paste the folloeing inyour web browser

http://192.168.0.25/grab?format=jpg

You can then right click and save it, then upload it.

Hi everything downstairs is fine I’ve done the same upstairs and it’s come up with picon path does not exist! Never seen this before so had to change workspace and picon location to enigma from media/HDD as couldn’t load xtream for iptv.im not that tech savvy tbh as other box is fine!
dsayers2014 helped me and it all worked

Back