IPTV Player Plugin on Firestick?

I have a z gemma box with a iptv sub on, as well as using the IPTV player plugs for catch up movies/tv shows etc.

I've bought a family member a fire stick with iptv sub on using perfect player for Christmas.

and I was wondering if there's a way to get the iptv player plugin thats on z gemma box, to be on the fire stick? (go movies, yiffy, hd cartoon ideally?)

I've never used a firstick myself so a bit unsure of what I can get to work on it, any help and advice would be appreciated

there is a few options for iptv on firstick, the basic one which require no "side loading" are Perfect Player, or you can have smart iptv app,that apps is free for 7 days and then you have to pay about £5 to buy it,
There are plenty of other apps you can use if you side load them onto firestick using the downloader app, the best one I have found that works well is the stb emulater (set out like magbox). if you need a hand just pm me and will be happy to help.

I've got my IPTV sub working through Perfect player nicely.

It's just n my z gemma box theres a plugin called IPTV Player which has a load of apps like Cartoon HD, Go Movies, Yiffy for catch uptv shows and movies included within in it, and I was wondering if/how I could get these apps/IPTV player plugin to work on a fire stick?

IPTV Player is the alternative plugin to Kodi that we use on Enigma2 boxes (Kodi doesnt work so well on many of these boxes)
search the web for 'Kodi on firestick'

Back