IPTV PLAYER

bazcfc1

VIP Member
I've just gone onto my zgemma h2s running ipab image and gone on your my iptv player onto watch series and this is what has come up IMG-20180811-WA0000.jpeg does anybody know how i can install it to my box I've tried to update the plugin no update available I've removed the plugin and reinstalled it just don't know a way round any ideas or suggestions would be appriciated thank you in advance

Baz.......run an image that doesn't feck about with original source and get themselves banned !!!!!:rolleyes:

@benijofar What I can't work out is that the watch series is working on my zgemma star 2s box running same image I would use a different image but according to my iptv supplier it can only be used with ipab even tho I have my username and password for my iptv

The 2S is an old box now and i doubt SamSam bothers to keep a watch on it hence the reason it works.
Your iptv provider is either Ipleb in disguise or one they are getting kickbacks from them if they are telling you that.
Other images allow any iptv provider to be used so you are not tied to them.
My advice is to ask for an m3u link and see what happens.
When your sub expires then find a supplier that doesn't tie you to one particular image.

With due respect to your provider, just because ipleb has a way to add it already in the image, it doesn't mean the provider shouldn't have alternate ways to be able to install it. Not everyone wants to run ipleb, or WooshBuild, GrogBuild or whatever, some people flash their box and set it up themselves.

WooshBuild has a plugin for the provider we recommend but if someone isn't running WooshBuild then the IPK for the plugins are available. Just because they don't run WooshBuild doesn't mean the provider can't provide. It is only in WooshBuild because it makes life easy. With the ipk available and simple instructions given by the provider, the end user can use whatever they want.

Do you have IPTV on your bouquets? If so you can get the URL from one of the IPTV bouquets and with that, your username and password you can use Suls plugin and would be free to use whatever you want to use on your box and not be stuck with something because your IPTV provider says use ipleb.

I am trying to keep this post as impartial as possible as it is about the provider you have saying you need image X.

@dsayers2014 has done a lot of posts about setting up Suls etc but lots of us can help you form the URL needed to add to it.

With due respect to your provider, just because ipleb has a way to add it already in the image, it doesn't mean the provider shouldn't have alternate ways to be able to install it. Not everyone wants to run ipleb, or WooshBuild, GrogBuild or whatever, some people flash their box and set it up themselves.

WooshBuild has a plugin for the provider we recommend but if someone isn't running WooshBuild then the IPK for the plugins are available. Just because they don't run WooshBuild doesn't mean the provider can't provide. It is only in WooshBuild because it makes life easy. With the ipk available and simple instructions given by the provider, the end user can use whatever they want.

Do you have IPTV on your bouquets? If so you can get the URL from one of the IPTV bouquets and with that, your username and password you can use Suls plugin and would be free to use whatever you want to use on your box and not be stuck with something because your IPTV provider says use ipleb.

I am trying to keep this post as impartial as possible as it is about the provider you have saying you need image X.

@dsayers2014 has done a lot of posts about setting up Suls etc but lots of us can help you form the URL needed to add to it.
I have my username and password already I have my iptv linked to bouquets aswell so kind of get where your coming from you guys can be as blunt as you want your only speaking the truth tbh and I respect that from reliable members on here

Wonder what's making this message pop up? It's been spotted on a few images. Can't say I've had the message but I don't use iptv player much.

I have my username and password already I have my iptv linked to bouquets aswell so kind of get where your coming from you guys can be as blunt as you want your only speaking the truth tbh and I respect that from reliable members on here
For you and anyone else who wants to work out the username, password and URL to use with Sul's E2M3U2Bouquets plugin here you go.

On your computer, browser to your box via the network or if you FTP connect to your box.

Open the folder: /etc/enigma2
Now open Any one of the IPTV bouquets you have - they are normally quite obvious due to the name of the file (notepad will do)
You will see something like this

#SERVICE 1:0:1:911e:015c:364a:0:0:0:0:http%3a//server.name%3a8080/live/theusername/thepassword/93422.ts:USA : BTN HD 2

From this we can see the following:
http%3a//server.name%3a8080
theusername
thepassword

The top one is the server details, change the %3a to a :
http://server.name:8080

Now you have url
username
password

Wonder what's making this message pop up? It's been spotted on a few images. Can't say I've had the message but I don't use iptv player much.
Before I updated the image it was all working updated the image and that's what it comes up with but all rest of apps working just that particular one

For you and anyone else who wants to work out the username, password and URL to use with Sul's E2M3U2Bouquets plugin here you go.

On your computer, browser to your box via the network or if you FTP connect to your box.

Open the folder: /etc/enigma2
No open Any one of the IPTV bouquets you have - they are normally quite obvious due to the name of the file (notepad will do)
You will see something like this

#SERVICE 1:0:1:911e:015c:364a:0:0:0:0:http%3a//server.name%3a8080/live/theusername/thepassword/93422.ts:USA : BTN HD 2

From this we can see the following:
http%3a//server.name%3a8080
theusername
thepassword

The top one is the server details, change the %3a to a :
http://server.name:8080

Now you have url
username
password
Will have a look and see whats what probably get stuck but will post back here without putting obvious details in

On my openwebif when I click on terminal I get couldn't connect to server any ideas

Last edited:
On my openwebif when I click on terminal I get couldn't connect to server any ideas
On remote press the menu button ad select setup -> System -> Network -> Telnet Setup and make sure it's running, if it's not running press the yellow button to enable autostart and the green button to start now.
Once running the terminal in openwebif should now connect.

Back