Iptv player

jonnymac67

TK Supporter
Has the iptv player plugin been removed, I updated my solo 2 and now I cannot see it in the plugin menu..

no , it'll appear in plugin feeds e2 player or something like it , is name now, just download again from feeds

is it me of is there something wrong wit the search facility? It stays blank so it is difficut to search for certain films

Search should work on most things. What image are you running as I know it's not working very well on Ipab.
It does I'm using ipab image and have no problem with search I even get the idmb or what ever its called pop up whilst I'm typing a film or series

It does I'm using ipab image and have no problem with search I even get the idmb or what ever its called pop up whilst I'm typing a film or series
samsamsam ,the developer of e2i player(IPTV player) fell out with the developer of IPAB and is not supporting it on Ipab ,it works,but is hit and miss . I went from ipab to open atv and use suls for my IPTV and it is night and day difference.

samsamsam ,the developer of e2i player(IPTV player) fell out with the developer of IPAB and is not supporting it on Ipab ,it works,but is hit and miss . I went from ipab to open atv and use suls for my IPTV and it is night and day difference.
Seems to run fine for me most of time apart from this warning thing that pops up but I don't hardly use it so you could have a point

Back