iptv portal loads all channels but no picture or sound

Mb01

hi ,i have magbox 256 , was working fine suddenly tried a a couple new portals from iptv suppliers , portal loads up all channels but pictures or sound ,,any help??

Could be various reasons:
Mag boxes from infomir tend to block well known Iptv providers and may be yours was added on their list.
Or
Check your ISP router if any of the locking features is switched off

Or
Your provider got blocked but he should have contacted you

Not being blocked if all your channels loads up but no picture or sound.
Just wondering if you have reset your router?
If you have you could have a problem with your Internet.

Your provider has enabled ssl this then breaks older mags mainly 254 256 and also stop download of m3u

hence why you get full listing on channels but no picture or sound.

Reactions: C.S
So what do I do to fix this ? I have a magbox 256

Your provider has enabled ssl this then breaks older mags mainly 254 256 and also stop download of m3u

hence why you get full listing on channels but no picture or sound.
So how disable the ssl ? And what is a ssl ?

So how disable the ssl ? And what is a ssl ?
you carnt do anything its your provider added this on his server.

SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer.
Simply it's the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.

Talktalk seem to be blocking my mag 256, the company that I have used for the last 2 years seem to have been taken over, although my Zgemma box is Ok

How can I get a new RELIABLE service.

Not being blocked if all your channels loads up but no picture or sound.
Just wondering if you have reset your router?
If you have you could have a problem with your Internet.
I dont know, I was getting the same on my 256 during live footie for a couple of weeks before my provider disappeared and left me with nothing.

Dosen't the mag 256 have codec issues? That would explain why you are not getting sound or pictures i suppose.

Dosen't the mag 256 have codec issues? That would explain why you are not getting sound or pictures i suppose.
Has codec issues with vod with most suppliers but live should be fine. Spoke to informer about it and won't be doing updates for the old mag boxes regarding vod issues

Last edited:
Yes best way if you have android device just use STB emu and put the same mac address as your Mag 256. Add portal url u had in mag and see if same problem.
If u have pc windows download bluestacks to emulate android devices which allow u to use APK files

Back