IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

No by the owner of the service.
But some say he got a court fine.
Not sure but the owner of the service had to give individual DNS for every reseller to identify them in case there are leaks.

No by the owner of the service.
But some say he got a court fine.
Not sure but the owner of the service had to give individual DNS for every reseller to identify them in case there are leaks.
Sounds like he didn’t pay his panel bill and owners disabled everyone imo

It seems like he's been a reseller who has bought 2 or 3 months subs at a time and charged for a year to get maximum profit. Hoping to get more and more customers that he could simply extend subs before people realised. Then he didn't get enough people as he thought so had to come up with a story to get out of it.

Just a personal opinion
Yes but you would see that on whatever app was used

Sounds like he didn’t pay his panel bill and owners disabled everyone imo
Could be Bazz but it's not a monthly panel. So I don't know unless he got credits on tick then If so i blame the panel owner for being so stupid.

Could be Bazz but it's not a monthly panel. So I don't know unless he got credits on tick then If so i blame the panel owner for being so stupid.
Can’t blame panel owner bud and why would you really need credits on tick as there would always be new subs and renewals daily and every seller should know to seperate credit money from profit!!

Quick question before it all went off was there block's on the server that needed a vpn to override or a good bit of downtime?

Yes in that service no one has unlimited panel as it is like pay as you go.
He was very active on that forum and seemed ok . Most likely he got burned by a leak or a subreseller or similar. But definitely got kicked out
Looks like the people who signed up have lost there money. I don't think anything can be done if they have removed him from group they have deleted the panel aswell.

Quick question before it all went off was there block's on the server that needed a vpn to override or a good bit of downtime?
No. Mate it's rock solid

There's more to it than meets the eye.
Speaking of eyes I've forgotten my reading glasses so I'm guessing at letters here.
I'll try to explain in further..
Basically, one outfit controls hundreds of resellers.
Once the resellers have massive client base and dozens of subresellers, he'll think up some garbage excuse to boot him off.
He then contacts all his subresellers and starts them off on a low monthly deal, this way they keep all their clients and are paying to a different mush each month....they think they are moving up the ladder but in reality they've just been mugged
Then he ups the monthly fees., Over and over, Any of them that have their own subresellers are offered unlimited panels at £100-£200 monthly so that they build up the business for him, then they too are chopped and their subresellers are the next load of mugs.
There's at least 5 or 6 under that umbrella currently selling via this forum

There's more to it than meets the eye.
Speaking of eyes I've forgotten my reading glasses so I'm guessing at letters here.
I'll try to explain in further..
Basically, one outfit controls hundreds of resellers.
Once the resellers have massive client base and dozens of subresellers, he'll think up some garbage excuse to boot him off.
He then contacts all his subresellers and starts them off on a low monthly deal, this way they keep all their clients and are paying to a different mush each month....they think they are moving up the ladder but in reality they've just been mugged
Then he ups the monthly fees., Over and over, Any of them that have their own subresellers are offered unlimited panels at £100-£200 monthly so that they build up the business for him, then they too are chopped and their subresellers are the next load of mugs.
There's at least 5 or 6 under that umbrella currently selling via this forum

I don't think that is the case here you are looking into things far to much because one person had broken the rules

The facts probably fit better the other way he wad caught selling on social media or something

As mods have said he has been a member for years but very few posts. He should of easily made vet status.

More than likely making a quick buck and he will start up again under different name and Contact his old clients making up a excuse offering them a cheap deal.

The head honcho couldn't care less where his cohorts sell, he uses advertising, DNS breaches and any number of other excuses to sack off seller A, so that he can take control of subresellers B, C, D, E, F, G, H etc.
The head dude doesn't deal in IPTV, it doesn't interest him, he deals in resellers.
B,c,d,e,f,g and h all have panels full of clients. He offers to keep panels live for minimum top-up of say ~ £200
Whereas with unlimited A he was only getting say ~£600 monthly he now has half a dozen new recruits.
It's no different to what goes on in drug dealing

The head honcho couldn't care less where his cohorts sell, he uses advertising, DNS breaches and any number of other excuses to sack off seller A, so that he can take control of subresellers B, C, D, E, F, G, H etc.
The head dude doesn't deal in IPTV, it doesn't interest him, he deals in resellers.
B,c,d,e,f,g and h all have panels full of clients. He offers to keep panels live for minimum top-up of say ~ £200
Whereas with unlimited A he was only getting say ~£600 monthly he now has half a dozen new recruits.
It's no different to what goes on in drug dealing
There is no unlimited panel avaliable on that service I can assure you. It is 100% credits. There is no minimum top up either.

There is no unlimited panel avaliable on that service I can assure you. It is 100% credits. There is no minimum top up either.
Like I said he could have kept his entire customer base at no (or very little) cost to himself if he had a brain larger than a grape.
He had the rug pulled from under himself and decided to take the money and run, when in reality it wouldn't have cost him anything to replace every sub and carry on as normal

tbh im surprised that anyone on here who has been selling a decent service on here for a while offers trials at all any more.
Don't know mate I bet most servers have one on there. Server owners rely on resellers there is a big seller on here you don't even need a invite to join his group on discord.

As for trials nothing wrong with them I personally just sign up horses for courses I suppose.

I suppose once you get a certain amount of customers you don't need to advertise. But all suppliers start somewhere.

it depends how desperate you are for subscribers i suppose.

i can't imagine that any more than 1 in 10 at a pure guess and it is a pure guess results in a sub.

i value my time, maybe others don't :LOL:

i'd rather do 1 guaranteed job from a regular client than spend time to quote for 9 jobs that will lead to nothing if you see what i mean? :ROFLMAO:

Back