IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

Hundreds lost their IPTV.
Hardly surprising when the seller was messaging everyone and his uncle about subs, which meant he had fifty sky agents and fact agents he'd sold to, no server is going to stay afloat like that

Hundreds lost their IPTV.
Hardly surprising when the seller was messaging everyone and his uncle about subs, which meant he had fifty sky agents and fact agents he'd sold to, no server is going to stay afloat like that
very true it did go off for a month or 2 but its backup and running im in the process of trying to find out who is running it so i can get my mates accounts back

very true it did go off for a month or 2 but its backup and running im in the process of trying to find out who is running it so i can get my mates accounts back
I doubt anyone would want a service that went off for a couple of months then suddenly started working again. After 6 months people will have moved on and found another provider.

i have done some of them but some carnt remember details i was only message in this to say if anybody else as user/pass accounts still active then i will send them the dns to use with smarters all is apps was hardcoded but lookly enough i have formula box and i remembered i add saved the dns and i tested it with smarters and its backup and working

i have done some of them but some carnt remember details i was only message in this to say if anybody else as user/pass accounts still active then i will send them the dns to use with smarters all is apps was hardcoded but lookly enough i have formula box and i remembered i add saved the dns and i tested it with smarters and its backup and working
Why would you need to remember you saved the dns if the portal was already on your formuler??

If they got their subs through you, from him, then you must have sent them their login details, either by email or text.
Look through texts and emails.
Saying that, he done a runner in February so there won't be long on most lines

Why would you need to remember you saved the dns if the portal was already on your formuler??
because i tried for weeks and it was still down so removed it and got another provider but i can remember screenshot the dns with my phone to type in to formula so i retried it a few week ago and logged back in

Whose line did you test was it your own username and password or a friends

because i tried for weeks and it was still down so removed it and got another provider but i can remember screenshot the dns with my phone to type in to formula so i retried it a few week ago and logged back in
Cool and just randomly out of blue you thought fekk it you what I’m gunna try my old see if back online 🤔🤔🤔

he sent everything through whatsapp i did have a backup of all the details for all my mates but after a few month i deleted it all including the apps because i thought it was gone for good he also told me he was the owner and the story about wife and son getting killed i thought it was true with the ukraine stuff going off at that time

he sent everything through whatsapp i did have a backup of all the details for all my mates but after a few month i deleted it all including the apps because i thought it was gone for good he also told me he was the owner and the story about wife and son getting killed i thought it was true with the ukraine stuff going off at that time
If he was the owner he wouldn’t have been on here selling it that’s a fact and then decide after a couple of months fcuk it I’m gunna turn everything back on

Cool and just randomly out of blue you thought fekk it you what I’m gunna try my old see if back online 🤔🤔🤔
yep lol i saved it because it was a good service and i was gutted so been trying to find out who the service is because i wouldnt mind getting it again i was with the provider for 2 hand half year and to be fair i not add a provider since with as much content as what was on that

If he was the owner he wouldn’t have been on here selling it that’s a fact and then decide after a couple of months fcuk it I’m gunna turn everything back on
he must of been reseller as all the details of the user/pass with be on the main panel

Agree not the owner as it is still working great and improved. Am sure like others said that that reseller was selling to agents or similar and just been banned by owners

Back