IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

Dose anybody know how much he was charging he could of been selling a sub for £25 a year. That way all the newbies would just sign up.

Don't know mate I bet most servers have one on there. Server owners rely on resellers there is a big seller on here you don't even need a invite to join his group on discord.

As for trials nothing wrong with them I personally just sign up horses for courses I suppose.

I suppose once you get a certain amount of customers you don't need to advertise. But all suppliers start somewhere.
the last line is probably highly correct.

whether a vet or similar status on here guarantees a level of service is debatable.

it also depends on what people see as an acceptable level of service.

some people deem it unacceptable if you reboot your servers without letting them know in advance, even if the reboot is done at 5am :unsure:

then again , for the £1 a week they pay over the year i can see why it would grate on you a little :whistle:

the last line is probably highly correct.

whether a vet or similar status on here guarantees a level of service is debatable.

it also depends on what people see as an acceptable level of service.

some people deem it unacceptable if you reboot your servers without letting them know in advance, even if the reboot is done at 5am :unsure:

then again , for the £1 a week they pay over the year i can see why it would grate on you a little :whistle:
But then it's those people that are hard work who moan who don't know how to reboot their router let alone turn their tv on 🤣🤣🤣

What are people watching at 5am …. Big pussy tits the movie , just getting to the good bit and the server gets rebooted …aaarrggghhh

as @mike123 correctly pointed out, some people will sell to anyone just for a sale.

if that includes spending hours in conversation asking what device / setup they have and setting it up for them, some people will do it.

this forum has and always will be about helping people, sometimes though you need to draw a line if they won't help themselves.

these boards contain all the info you need , regardless of topic, to sort out 99% of issues, a lot of people don't want that, they want telling exactly what to do.

anyway, we are running slightly off topic here and that's probably my fault for wittering on (y)

back on topic, 99.9% of people don't and will never understand what goes on in the world of supplying iptv, all they think about is what they have lost when a server goes down rather than what they have gained whilst it was up.

the idea of taking 1 month subs just incase a server goes down is relatively pointless, 3 or 4 x 1 month subs equates to a year paid in advance.

iptv servers are there to make money, not one single person who is involved in supplying these services ever wants them to go down.

if they do, which they most certainly do, the best i would hope for is that the supplier involved does their best to allow the service to continue.

a minority of suppliers will do so. a few will do their utmost. the vast majority cannot do anything about it.

people will cry out for a refund on their lost services in the event a server goes down, the reality is that the majority of suppliers on here do not sit on vast cash reserves or have the ability to refund outstanding subs on a server that has gone forever.

my opinion is that those who expect that are simply living in cloud cuckoo land.

people pay very little whilst expecting more services than the main providers can supply but with the expectation that it will be better :whistle:

What they don't realise either that sky and virgin go down from time to time.

If it is raining to hard it will affect sat and virgin can be down for a number of reasons on balance IPTV is down about as much as the big legit suppliers.

You get a he'll of alot for your money with IPTV but the whole business is on trust.

Not really, my sky hasn’t gone down once during the past 10 years. Worked like a charm through these recent storms.

What they don't realise either that sky and virgin go down from time to time.

If it is raining to hard it will affect sat and virgin can be down for a number of reasons on balance IPTV is down about as much as the big legit suppliers.

You get a he'll of alot for your money with IPTV but the whole business is on trust.
This is why it's best to have a backup supplier.

as @mike123 correctly pointed out, some people will sell to anyone just for a sale.

if that includes spending hours in conversation asking what device / setup they have and setting it up for them, some people will do it.

this forum has and always will be about helping people, sometimes though you need to draw a line if they won't help themselves.

these boards contain all the info you need , regardless of topic, to sort out 99% of issues, a lot of people don't want that, they want telling exactly what to do.

anyway, we are running slightly off topic here and that's probably my fault for wittering on (y)

back on topic, 99.9% of people don't and will never understand what goes on in the world of supplying iptv, all they think about is what they have lost when a server goes down rather than what they have gained whilst it was up.

the idea of taking 1 month subs just incase a server goes down is relatively pointless, 3 or 4 x 1 month subs equates to a year paid in advance.

iptv servers are there to make money, not one single person who is involved in supplying these services ever wants them to go down.

if they do, which they most certainly do, the best i would hope for is that the supplier involved does their best to allow the service to continue.

a minority of suppliers will do so. a few will do their utmost. the vast majority cannot do anything about it.

people will cry out for a refund on their lost services in the event a server goes down, the reality is that the majority of suppliers on here do not sit on vast cash reserves or have the ability to refund outstanding subs on a server that has gone forever.

my opinion is that those who expect that are simply living in cloud cuckoo land.

people pay very little whilst expecting more services than the main providers can supply but with the expectation that it will be better :whistle:
I have yo wonder sometimes though. Although there can be a odd issue. It's just entering either a couple of urls or a user name and password.

Clear your cache
Restart router now and again
Keep your playlist upto date

That's about it

Shouldn't need a backup if the service is that good also any decent pro ider is back up and running in no time!!!
Depends servers can be a law to themselves yes most of the time it's a quick fix but now and again it might be a hour or so which isn't a problem unless football or a big event is on.

Depends servers can be a law to themselves yes most of the time it's a quick fix but now and again it might be a hour or so which isn't a problem unless football or a big event is on.
True but that's what catch up is for or live event replays on vod

One I have most channels are offline atm.

I gather doing some upgrades or maintenance.

Just have to patience at times.

Quite a few now I have noticed have a backup in with the price.

Yeah I know a couple of providers who do dual service subs - much easier for them as when there's an issue they simply advise customers to use the other service till it's sorted. Virtually eradicates downtime.

Yeah I know a couple of providers who do dual service subs - much easier for them as when there's an issue they simply advise customers to use the other service till it's sorted. Virtually eradicates downtime.
It's the common sense approach. Just stops complaints.

Just reboot your router bud and all sorted
It is that simple sometimes 😆 I suppose we all had to learn

Alot are on the assumption he's done a runner to cash in (might be true) but what if his family tradegy is actually legit ?.

Now I'm not saying who's right who's wrong but why are so many basically saying what he said is probably a pile of testicles? and are of the opinion he's headed for the hills, I've been badly stung once doing similar on cable CS plenty moons back.

I bought about 30ish subs all for work mates and family and hand on heart I didn't make a penny I wasn't doing it for that I was just helping out and it snowballed and I couldn't say no but saying that, I did get a good few beers bought me at the local 😀 .

Then about 15 subs we're due up all within a month. I was paying something like £80 a year, dear but not one flicker or issue in 2 years.
I pays for them it was around the £1200 mark in total then woooooosh, service chopped, emails stopped dead on the floor left high and dry.

The server was using another legit business's PayPal and I think this business was taking a nice chunk.

Once it went down those free beers soon stopped. I was getting grief the rumours how I'd kept the money and I'd just had new windows put in which made it all the worse.

To keep face with family & friends I bought 15 x 6 month subs at £25 from from a guy just to keep face and stop the rumours.
From that day on I help no one round my way. If they want help I point them to whoever and let them deal with them 1 on 1.

It's the business these resellers are in, one day all chat chat help is on its way, then the next day gone like
Marcel Marceau drawing a chalk door then going through it.
Even the best servers up anchor and move on so my tip is,

Buy subs and save money but carry a large box of plasters for all the burnt fingers because any free TV is a risk no matter how much anyone can guarantees you.

About a year ago I had a test with a iptv supplier which went well so I said I will sign up for 3 months.

This was quickly followed with a paypal invoice stating "3 months IPTV service" and the price.

Back