IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

i no this is a old post this guy was my supplier as well also i recieved a message at 9.45am on the 24th of feb but my message was diffrent i add about 100 subs with this guy i add 5 mates sign up 2 days before the message that i recieved was due to circumstances beyond my control i have lost my wife and son rip i will be permanently leaving i hope you all understand lucky for i still have the dns and i can tell you guys its still working the iptv
Hi. Thanks for digging up this old post! Please can you message me with the DNS, I still have 2 active subs and still have my login details. Would be worth checking if my lines are still active.

That worked for me deed. Thanks mate I'm back in after 6 months! Really appreciate it. Would be great to find out who the provider is as I've always rated the service off

That worked for me deed. Thanks mate I'm back in after 6 months! Really appreciate it. Would be great to find out who the provider is as I've always rated the service offering.
it was a good service and by the looks of it still is a good service i would like to find out the service name as well mate

Yes one of the best as they have also a great support system.
They are now very strict and no mercy on advertising and even taking screenshot on their support forum after what happened to them

Yes one of the best as they have also a great support system.
They are now very strict and no mercy on advertising and even taking screenshot on their support forum after what happened to them
A great support system who kicked a lot of people from server for 6 months and took their money but now it randomly starts working again its back to being the best 🤣 remember the old saying once bitten twice shy, stay clear

A great support system who kicked a lot of people from server for 6 months and took their money but now it randomly starts working again its back to being the best 🤣 remember the old saying once bitten twice shy, stay clear
Nah that was the reseller Ziggy who kicked everyone off. He lied to his customers claiming it was his server.

Nah that was the reseller Ziggy who kicked everyone off. He lied to his customers claiming it was his server.
He didn’t kick everyone off if he did you wouldn’t be able to watch now.
he was full of bull shite and if he had agents on his panel the service would’ve been blocked week in week out and probably a change in dns in some cases

Back