IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few of them are using xc app so you can't actually see the frame rate.

The ones I have tested through tivimate are still running at 25fps. I have one to test later hopefully that will be the one.
Can vouch for that. Have had a look at a couple also using tivi, and its 25fps. Yet to find one at 50FPS.

I’m interested in these raw streams is it worth me putting a request in the appropriate thread. Or will I just be opening a can of worms.

I’m interested in these raw streams is it worth me putting a request in the appropriate thread. Or will I just be opening a can of worms.
They're 25FPS by all accounts.
And you'll be dealing with a 'friend of a friend's uncle's mate' so basically Facebook Freddy, so picture is fab (y) but dead after a fortnight(n)

just check my uk sports section all these play full hd 50fps
Sky Sports News FHD (R)
Sky Sports Main Event FHD (R)
Sky Sports Premier League FHD (R)
Sky Sports Football FHD (R)
Sky Sports Cricket FHD (R)
Sky Sports Golf FHD (R)
Sky Sports F1 FHD (R)
Sky Sports Action FHD (R)
Sky Sports Arena FHD (R)
Sky Sports Mix FHD (R)
Sky Sports Racing FHD (R)
BT Sport 1,2 & 3 FHD (R)
BT Sport ESPN FHD (R)
Eurosport 1 to 9 FHD (R)
La Liga TV FHD (R)
FreeSports FHD (R)
Racing TV FHD
Premier Sports 1 FHD
Premier Sports 2 FHD
EIR Sports 1 FHD
LFC Channel FHD
MUTV Channel FHD
Sporty Stuff FHD

same as movies and skys main entertaiment channels
us and canada suff as well good selection full hd @ 60fps
Then actually test them they are 25fps.

The confusion here may be because some people think 25i is 25fps. Some apps call it 50i some say 25i for the same thing. The important thing is it's not 25p. 25i (or 50i) is what is actually broadcast on Sly and Vermin and gives you 50fps and smooth movement. The 'i' means interlaced.

Edit: not talking about Mike123's specific case (posted at same time)

sorry for the beginner question but what is better in raw stream than regular IPTV subsciption?
will I need a specific box to watch raw streams?
thank you.

Possibley dont know. I have tested loads today none really any better than I am using. Like I said you have always had 60fps on USA and foreign English speaking sports.

sorry for the beginner question but what is better in raw stream than regular IPTV subsciption?
will I need a specific box to watch raw streams?
thank you.
IPTV will take a source stream and compress it with poor refresh rates quality suffers and it adds a jerkyness to fast movement say a football. A raw stream is as it was from source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back