IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40mb mate...
Should play it but with kids on phones xbox laptops you're at nothing trying to watch it...

I get 45mbps... I'll have to go into the router settings and kick off the two PlayStations :tearsofjoy:

Hoping 5g gets here soon and everyone can hotspot off their phone when required.

Settings, playpack, Auto Frame Rate (ATR).

I usually enable and tick switch screen resolution.
I think the point of the app obi suggested is that will automatically drop frame rate when needed.

However, it drops to much from 50fps to 25fps according to that app. Which I don't know if it is accurate.

Best just let tivimate match framerate and change from 50/60 hz

That will keep everything stable.

4k is overrated...

Ps: Only because won't play nice with my Internet..
My so called 4k channels from my back up service stopped working on Sunday, it had been perfect for over 2 weeks, so it was back to my normal regular service on FHD for the Rangers v Malmo game on premier sports, but I will still look for another back up as its better to have one, whether its raw streams or not.

My so called 4k channels from my back up service stopped working on Sunday, it had been perfect for over 2 weeks, so it was back to my normal regular service on FHD for the Rangers v Malmo game on premier sports, but I will still look for another back up as its better to have one, whether its raw streams or not.
If they were the ones from hk then they were only around for the Olympic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back