IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can raw streams be put on E2 box i.e use Jedi like IPTV thanks

Raw Streams are iptv - it's exactly the same as any iptv you've used before except it's got vastly improved quality streams of the UK Sky Sports channels and others that haven't traditionally been available in glorious 50fps fhd.

Off topic absolute shite show now lol
It was just a joke 😂

Tbh let’s not pretend there’s not a contingent here who will sabotage any thread with a method that doesn’t fit their business model. Same people with the same agendas tried the same sort of stuff to derail the Viark threads. I’d hope the powers that be could see this as plain as everybody else does and that’s why both threads still live.

Same as I’ve always said dosnt matter if 25fps 30 FPS 50 FPS 60fps aslong as not paying sly or vm prices then shouldn’t make a difference as long as saving money and watching tv

No doubt quality would be amazing on these streams.

But for alot won't really be a factor. Those who would actually want that quality they would go for it.

They water the thread down with nonsense and pointed jokes for arguments in an effort to get the thread closed down on a topic they’ve no intention of really being a part of. The Viark thread has mostly been cleaned up now but it was the same score there
Not really old time members see a lot more then most as they’ve seen it over and over again and pees them off all snide advertising ect but that’s just my opinion

They water the thread down with nonsense and pointed jokes for arguments in an effort to get the thread closed down on a topic they’ve no intention of really being a part of. The Viark thread has mostly been cleaned up now but it was the same score there
I assume you mean me, so I'll explain.
The Viark type lines for enigma2 boxes were being offered by various thieves and vagabonds out for a quick profit, they didn't last and we're off more than they were on, if someone hadn't kicked up a stink they'd still be ripping people off.

Admin put a stop to the offering of these lines.

This thread is (in my view) an advertisement and I've made it known and lots of offending posts have been subsequently removed.
Although several still remain.
I have no interest in 50fps IPTV and don't believe that it will have any impact on anything.
If it was widely available then it might be worth a look but not when people are forced to go elsewhere and pay more

I assume you mean me, so I'll explain.
The Viark type lines for enigma2 boxes were being offered by various thieves and vagabonds out for a quick profit, they didn't last and we're off more than they were on, if someone hadn't kicked up a stink they'd still be ripping people off.

Admin put a stop to the offering of these lines.

This thread is (in my view) an advertisement and I've made it known and lots of offending posts have been subsequently removed.
Although several still remain.
I have no interest in 50fps IPTV and don't believe that it will have any impact on anything.
If it was widely available then it might be worth a look but not when people are forced to go elsewhere and pay more
I’m not directing at one person no. but It was a bit more than that though wasn’t it, even after countless notices that the Viark thread was for Viark type boxes only the sniping continued by the same group when it was up/down etc even though they had nothing to add.

you’ve no interest in 50fps IPTV by your own admission then maybe you and others should leave this thread for those who do have an interest in it, use the site reporting feature to highlight to those in charge to determine if there’s foul play instead of stoking the thread up.

As a multi sat user i do have an interest in higher quality IPTV fallback so I’d very much like the thread to remain.

I’m not directing at one person no. but It was a bit more than that though wasn’t it, even after countless notices that the Viark thread was for Viark type boxes only the sniping continued by the same group when it was up/down etc even though they had nothing to add.

you’ve no interest in 50fps IPTV by your own admission then maybe you and others should leave this thread for those who do have an interest in it, use the site reporting feature to highlight to those in charge to determine if there’s foul play instead of stoking the thread up.

As a multi sat user i do have an interest in higher quality IPTV fallback so I’d very much like the thread to remain.
The ones who are trying to close it aren't opposed to 50fps.
They're the ones bringing a load of new duffers in to fight their corner for them

I don't think that poster is from the discord group that relates to the server I'm trying out tbh, he described the price as "sky high" and in iptv sub terms it's certainly not. (please nobody take this as a hint to message, I've received not a single message on the subject for several days now and it remains the case that I WILL NOT recommend a service I have only been using a few days myself.)

4k EPL football streams are supposedly coming to iptv at the weekend so it would be nice if the thread could stay open for constructive discussion.
If 4K does come to IPTV providers groups will be rife with moans through people not having adaquete devices or speeds but that’s another thread for some one to start at weekend 🤣🤣

If 4K does come to IPTV providers groups will be rife with moans through people not having adaquete devices or speeds but that’s another thread for some one to start at weekend 🤣🤣

Tbh the same was said about raw streams and thanks to the extensive discussion on here a lot of misinformation like that has been debunked.

Have all the hardware, but not the eye sight.

Tbh the same was said about raw streams and thanks to the extensive discussion on here a lot of misinformation like that has been debunked.
What misinformation I was onabout IPTV and 4K regarding people trying to watch 4K content ie football movies on non 4K devices not every end user has 4K device bud so if it does appear on IPTV some will struggle then moan to providers

The ones who are trying to close it aren't opposed to 50fps.
They're the ones bringing a load of new duffers in to fight their corner for them
I’m not getting drawn into it that’s for the moderation team, but I have an interest in higher quality streams to fall back on for sat and that’s why I’m here…why are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back