IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt quality would be amazing on these streams.

But for alot won't really be a factor. Those who would actually want that quality they would go for it.
They are better quality but people may not want to pay a bit more for there sub.

I think they work out at about £15 more per year

What misinformation I was onabout IPTV and 4K regarding people trying to watch 4K content ie football movies on non 4K devices not every end user has 4K device bud so if it does appear on IPTV some will struggle then moan to providers
They should know the basics bazz you can't watch 4k on a 20 Meg download speed

What misinformation I was onabout IPTV and 4K regarding people trying to watch 4K content ie football movies on non 4K devices not every end user has 4K device bud so if it does appear on IPTV some will struggle then moan to providers

I'm one lol

Don't give a toss about 4k 8k 12k 20k whatever else.

1080p especially remux is perfect quality for me. But those who are purists for quality audio etc will obviously want newer technology which is fine.

They should bud but it’s unreal mate how many don’t have the basic knowledge on device maintenance let alone speeds for streams ect lmfao

If a customer asks why the 4k streams aren't working and doesn't accept the explanation that it's because they don't have a 4k device, 4k TV and 4k speeds then there's no hope for them I'm afraid :laughing:

If a customer asks why the 4k streams aren't working and doesn't accept the explanation that it's because they don't have a 4k device, 4k TV and 4k speeds then there's no hope for them I'm afraid :laughing:
Exactly my point when I quoted to your post regarding 4K coming to iptv

Just a little info on the shield for whoever has one, you can download an app called refresh rate, you need to turn on developer options and put software debug on, then open up refresh rate app and you can automatically choose what apps will change the frame rate for you whilst watching, it helps with fast moving objects, so for example if your watching optus sport and it keeps dropping frames, if you enable automatically refresh it will automatically do it for you whilst watching and it keeps the picture crystal clear with no frame rate drops.

I will link a page for anyone to view the steps for it

Just a little info on the shield for whoever has one, you can download an app called refresh rate, you need to turn on developer options and put software debug on, then open up refresh rate app and you can automatically choose what apps will change the frame rate for you whilst watching, it helps with fast moving objects, so for example if your watching optus sport and it keeps dropping frames, if you enable automatically refresh it will automatically do it for you whilst watching and it keeps the picture crystal clear with no frame rate drops.
What's the difference between doing this and the auto fresh rate change in tivimate please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back