Looking for trial

* Full UK package including UK FHD and HD
* No blocks
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG
For zgemma h7s

Hi,
I’m looking for UK specific channels, including movies, kids. etc. Sports and PPV not important, just a nice cheap reliable service. If the service provider can supply this to work on a Zgemma box, that would be great. My other provider went dark, so a reliable provider is needed. A 24hr trial if possible or a 48hr would be even better, to test the service properly before purchase. Thank you in advance.

I'm looking for sky IPTV on my enigma2 zgemma box. I would like it to have a normal epg and act like a normal set top box without having to use apps.

I'm looking for a test and prices for either fire stick or zgemma. sky channels and 3pm football is what I'm looking for. Thanks

Looking for a good sta iptv subscription for LG TV running iptv smarters player

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, looking for IPTV on Zgemma H2H, sport, movies and uk entertainment channels, looking for a trial at first if possible then willing to pay for a good service

looking for a good sub. all i watch is catchup tv as i watch mostly catchup.. last 2 subs were great at first, after paying 6 months their catchup turns shite or turns off. because of this i want good monthly prices.

Got my box sorted now so looking for the following:

UK Channels
FHD
All Sports with 3PM KO/PPV
EFL iFollow
Bein Sports
VOD
Full EPG

Alternatives to PayPal would be ideal

Formuler Z8 box

Looking for a sub to use to watch ifollow, not interested in anything else as long as it has ifollow and sports, must be reliable.

Hi, hope everyone is ok.

• IPTV for All channels but Sports mainly
  • Need UK channels would be nice to get Portugal or Brazil channels
  • Would be for Amazon Fire Stick 4k and NVDIA Shield circa 2016 I can install any needed app
  • Please PM me :)

Cancan anyone recommend a good iptv sub to use with a Amazon fire stick my last provider waste of time blaming me on Virgin obviously for Netflix is working all the other apps like these new etc working has to be the provider but he goes you're the only one that's complaining and I said I find out a bit strange

Hi, I have zgemma h9s box and am looking for a supplier. Looking for full UK deal, with sports and vod. Would welcome trial first if possible as the service i currently have keeps going down (well some channels work, others don't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back