IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, looking to try this IPTV but not sure about jumping straight in. Looking to TRIAL if possible.
All UK channels, Granada region if possible, using ZGemma H2H. I've got XE plugin if it matters as I've seen a few on here using that.

hi looking for a IPTV supplier who supports IPTV for Apple TV Maybe iptvx who can tell me How to install it for football and UK channels Asian channels preferably please message me with options And trial facilities as well thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm interested in a trial for a service that can provide sports and channels from the middle east. Using a firestick, open to any app that's recommended.

Thanks.

Could someone recommend a IPTV service (no resellers) for a E2 box. Just need UK channels, please do not reply with worldwide channel list as tried before and quality is not good.
Thanks

Hi, looking for a new sub after the last guy done a runner after 6 months.

I'm looking to run on my zgemma h2h and in my room (LG TV) but will only be used once at a time.
Updated VOD.

Looking for a price for 6m and 12months.

Trial would be better (something I can add to the box tomorrow)

Hi, looking for IPTV sub on Zgemma H2s,
NO RESELLERS ... need reliable sub... looking for:
sport (prem with 3pm kick offs), movies and irish and uk channels with EPG and sly skin ,
looking for a trial at if possible then willing to pay for a good service

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a plex vod server with extensive movies, tv shows, 4k, kids VOD content. Is there anyone in this thread can help with that?

I'm particuarly interested in getting into plex at the moment but could also be interested in a dedicated VOD IPTV server.

I already have live tv services so do no need those now.

Thanks

Hey, looking for a VOD subscription, just VOD has i already have iptv! Looking for good content of movies (4k) and decent amount of tv series, a trial would be good! Thanks

Hi, looking for IPTV on Zgemma H2H, sport, movies and uk entertainment channels, looking for a trial at first if possible then willing to pay for a good service

Hi Looking for a 6 month iptv line for a zgemma i55 box.
Test line first please.
Must have BT Sport, Sky Sport and Irish channels, VOD a bonus as well,
Many thanks.

My sub is up, looking for a new sub please. Just UK sly. Must have be able to use on LG TV too.
Also decent support i.e. a discord, chat page etc.

Looking for a specific iptv provider

All UK/US/Bein sports channels
Big VOD section
Lots of 24/7 vod channels

Not setup iptv myself but would like to stay with this particular provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back