IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, hope you're all good.

Last provider was shite, all freeze. Need very reliable service for iptv, UK/ USA ppv all that jazz. I use gse smarters but don't mind downloading whatever you use.
I'll pay for a month at first after trial, don't want to get stung, if the service is good I buy 3 months at a time. Can't say fairer than that.

Hi, I'm after an iptv sub that shows the prem games. Ideally 1080 streams with high frame rate if possible. Ideally would like to be given the M3U URL so I can pick which apps I would use.

Thanks

Looking for a reliable stable provider without freeze
IPTV for MAG 256 Irish/UK channels
3pm Kick Offs/NFL/PPV
Direct service provider and no freeze

Hello,

Looking for:
* Full UK package including UK International Channels (Indian/Pakistani) FHD and HD with catch-up a plus.
* No blocks / freezing
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs and Championship Matches (Club TV Channels / Robins TV / iFollow etc)
* PPV Channels and VOD.
* Full EPG

Equipment includes Fire TV Stick and Xiaomi Mi box S (preferred).

Open to IPTV clients / APK's of your choosing to recommend - Trial preferred before committing to 12 months (PayPal). VIP and above members suggestions please.

Looking for a reliable sub to use on Mag box and X96. Current sub is about to expire and looking for alternatives must be reliable as current sub hasn’t missed a beat in 5 years. Only sourcing alternative due to payment issues. UK movies series and comprehensive sports channels required, 7 day playback preferred.

Hi, I'm looking to renew my IPTV for 12 months. I am looking for a premium server (like Deathstar) with the best quality TV, Series, VOD. I'm not sure if my current provider is charging too much, so I wanted to get an idea of prices. I'm using an Android box. Thanks

Hi,looking for a sub for enigma 2 that also does SD channel's as I have poor broadband, can play SD channels no problem but not fhd. Thanks

I am looking for an IPTV subscription with all sports and UK/USA TV Channels movies running on a mag box , southern Ireland, could I have a 24 hrs test line, thanks

Looking for new provider... looking for all UK channels, football, Ppv and a large on demand service for movies and tv shows.

have a firestick 4K

trial welcome

hi im after a iptv sub for my mag box if possible a trial 24 hours but must be a trusted member thanks please send price will be for 6 months first then 12 months after thanks .

Hi, looking for IPTV on Zgemma H2H, sport, movies and uk entertainment channels, looking for a trial at first if possible then willing to pay for a good service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back