IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting a PLEX TV SERIES AND MOVIES ONLY!!!

Please for the love of god don't msg me if you don't do plex I waisted 4 emails and 3 chats the other day

Looking for iptv sub good selection of uk sports, PPv and movies etc also vod, series and catch up don’t want to waste anyone’s time so only pm if it ticks all boxes and any recommendations for sub like that will be appreciated thank you in advance

Looking for a sub for mag 420 good selection of uk with catch up also movies and tv series no vpn please only message me if u are able to supply that as I don’t want to keep wasting anyone’s time if any has any recommendations please pm me thank you in advance

Looking for 2 lines. One for a zgemma H2S and another for a firestick.
Mainly want it for sports (premier league), films and documentaries.

Hi all

Need a server for my NVIDIA Shield.

Will need the following channels:

1. UK Asian Channels (inc HD)
  2. Sports and BT (FHD and HD and FPS)
  3. UK Movies (HD)
  4. Box office/PPV (FHD)

VOD channels too

Dont want a reseller as i have had no luck on these sellers.

Cheers

Hi all, looking for a sub for a formuler z8, either using myolinetv2 or your own app, Rangers tv is a must and preferably one that will not need a vpn when the footys on, VOD would be a bonus to, no resellers please as they are not very helpful when things go wrong. Trial first then 12 months sub. Cheers.

Looking for VOD, no iptv just VOD, want a good selection of movies and TV shows, would like a trial before buy so can see what content is on there! Thanks

bought a new telly im looking for a multi iptv sub for firestick and android preferably a working sub , i have private vpn . all sly and bp sport uk and ireland 3pm etc etc . what do you have?

Looking for trial for IPTV for siptv or duplex, or iOS device that has Scottish club channels (not just Celtic & Rangers) if anyone has that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back