IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for VOD, Only VOD has already have iptv, looking for a good selection of movies and TV shows, would prefer a trial so can see the content. Thanks

Hi all
I am looking for iptv with 7 day catchup must supply m3u details for tivimate xc login not interested in suppliers with own apps only so please dont message me ,not interested in xxx and iptv must include uk,usa and canada and full epg and also record able and not overpriced
Thanks

Hi,

Looking to get a trial for iptv. Using Xiaomi box, android. Don't mind using your own app. Must have UK/irl ppv and good VOD.

Hi, I have an x96 Air box which I think is working. i would like to be able to have Tig Pro and Skyish, with all the TV Programmes, Movies and catch Up TV. I have a Smart TV and would have liked the facility to record as I have a HDD but I was sold an Air Box. I am open for options but need something that is easy to install and work as I am an elderly female. Many thanks. Look forward to your reply.

Hola!

Looking for a sub for use with 4KFirestick:

- 24h min, 48h ideal trial
- Sports: UK & Euro/French football
- French & UK channels
- Full HD
- Ability to use a VPN
- European locale
- Reliable!
- No reseller

Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon people, I am currently looking for a good iptv service mainly for sports football etc.. I am using a firestick 4k with stbemu pro. Would like to trial if possible? thanks.

Looking for a stable iptv connection with all UK sports and box office included. Having issues with current sub so a test longer than 24 hours would be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back