IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, second request for a glitch free service looking for live tv, sport and VOD. I have had IPTV for the past 5 years with the same provider and it’s never missed a beat but there is a premium for this and it’s not cheap, looking for a suitable alternative.

Sub gone off again can anyone please recommend a decent provider for UK TV not after loads of foreign channels. Understand that IPTV can be hit and miss so willing to pay a decent price for a decent service.
Thanks

Looking for genuine provider for Enigma with Extream script or similar for EPG also VOD and catch up and able to record with timer.
UK and USA with Adult option VOD & Series not bothered about International.
Prefer a trial while football on my provider of 6 years now blocked and decided to call it a day.

Still looking for a good sub for 3 connection multiroom after being left with a sub standard service after my provider/reseller decided to switch to what appears to be a cheaper service, needing UK channels that are good streams, and decent amount of VOD movies.
Do NOT want to have to use some 'custom rebranded' app, running 2 x nvidia shield (smarters) and 1 x formula (mytvonline)

Hi looking for a service that hasn’t been hit with blocks I know you can use Vpn but having to explain to family and friends to do this aswel would be easier having a new sub not affected as some use a smart tv so are unable to use Vpn cheers

Hi,

* Full UK package including FHD and HD with catch-up a plus.
* No blocks
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG

MAG Box
A 24hr test is a must. Established VIP/TK members only.

Looking for an Android sub

* FHD/HD
* channels ordered and categories similar to S__ and full reliable EPG
* Irish channels
* Full USA channels and full EPG, grouped and ordered like Directv.
* Canada DAZN
* Catchup on the main English and Irish channels

** at the moment I have a USA category with 1700 channels and no EPG which is pointless. It needs to be similar to Directv

Looking for a reliable sub for Zgemma H2H and android box, with jedimaker xtreme

* Full UK package including FHD and HD with catch-up
* OPTIONAL - preferably channels/bouquets ordered and categories similar to Sly and full reliable EPG (i.e. BBC1HD, BBC2HD - 101, 102; Cinema - 301; SSMEventHD, SSPL HD - 401, 4-2, etc)
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* foreign channels are a bonus (good to have, but not necessarily required)

If I could have 24-48 hour trial sub, that would be great, as I need to try it out while the footy's on, as I've had intermittent issues previously.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm looking for a new Iptv sub. Need Android/Firestuck support and M3U link for zgemma. Also require ability to use VPN with service. Mainly Sports channels (football) I'm looking for. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back