IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, have a zgemma h9s box. Looking for full UK package with sports. After trial to make sure OK as having loads of issues with current supplier.

Looking for a reliable sub for multiroom (Zgemma H2H (currently using jedimaker plugin) and android box).

* Full UK package including catchup
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels

If I could have 24-48 hour trial sub, that would be great.

Hi

Current sub has come to an end and looking for a new one. I will be using it with a enigma2 box and have my own VPN.

Must have all UK channels, 3pm's and box office. VOD would be handy also.

Many thanks

Hi, I’m looking sub. Using Edison mini, looking for sports, Irish channels and UK package. Looking for trial and solid connection

Hi,not used this site for quite some time so my apologies if I'm posting in the wrong category.
Looking for vod for movies and series, must have thousands to choose from and if at all possible have requests as well.
I have 2 firesticks but only use 1 at a time ie 1 upstairs 1 down.
Must be reliable, so thats it in a nutshell not asking for much lol..

Hi, I’m looking for iptv for me and a few family members/friends. I would like access to my lines via a panel if possible. We mainly need uk football, 3pms etc.

Looking for a realiable service for sports, mostly NFL and Football (EPL, Champ league etc)
Will be using on Roku, don't need VOD etc

I’m looking for a very reliable iptv, with all sport channels and movie channels, including a VOD service and very little downtime. I’m using a firestick.

Hi , looking for a trial for MAG424 for 24 hours. Will need all UK sport channels and movie channels, including a VOD service

Hi. Is anyone able to offer a test? I need something that doesn't require a VPN. I only really need it for sports.

Cheers.

Looking for a reliable service for sports, mostly NFL and Football (EPL, Champ league etc That doesn't require me to have a VPN, need to be guaranteed tonight's game Arsenal Liverpool. Prices please. for X96 mini.

Cheers

Looking for a trustworthy server for test on mag box that doesn't require vpn , not bothered about live football, just uk tv that will work abroad and in uk. Got replies to an earlier request but only a couple able to supply. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back