IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Looking for a sub with full HD/4k UK s*y sports/movies/box office/ppv fights/b¶sport/3pm kickoffs etc etc.
Got a MAG322
A test would be great if possible.

Thanks

After current trial the owner is no longer responding so need someone else.
Full UK channels with proper categories. USA sports is a bonus.
Fully working EPG guide.
VoD which is updated regularly
Must work on MAG box without VPN.

Looking for a reliable IPTV provider as my previous provider went dark after 2.5 years.

A seemless 24 hour trial will be required before commitment.

Must have UK sport including 3pm kick-off’s & PPV

Currently running Zgemma H9.s with Wooshbuild Infinity & xtream editor

Adult & VOD not required

Thanks

I am looking for good quality buffer free iptv, only watch sports, so if anyone does sports only package that will be great, 3pm kick offs, ppv, sly and bt needed too. UHD and FHD needed also. would need a trial with sports on it. thank you

Hi

I am looking for an iptv service provider.

Its only for the football, i dont need for anything else.

A dedicated folder with a list of matches and multiple channels showing it would be great as a bonus as opposed to having to search different channels in different folders manually

I have BT broadband and no VPN please only people who dont have a block contact me

I will be using SMART IPTV app on my TV

Will definately subscribe upon trialling the service and everything being ok

Thanks

After a new supplier due to end of subscription/poor quality service

Need 4 x subscriptions. 1 x LG smart TV, 1 x Android TV, 2 x Zgemma H9.s with Wooshbuild Infinity & xtream editor

Need to have the following:

- All sports channels including all EFL leagues (no VPN needed)
- Simple channel list (don't need 3 x versions of every single channel
- Sky like skin and categories for the zgemma boxes
- Dedicated telegram or similar support

Looking for an IPTV service with all UK channels, Movies, Sports and VOD. Fire stick
I've just recently started using XCIPTV app and get on with it well, but my supplier isn't answering messages and my sons supplier has said they don't want to renew his sub yet due to issues there end.
If anyone has a trial available for one fire stick and if all good will take a couple of subs out.
Thanks

Looking for a backup service for my Dad.

He's not interested in Vod or loads of different channels. He just needs Sport.

So an IPTV provider that does a Sports only package would be ideal.

He needs EPL/EFL and IFollow mainly. Aswell as Cricket channels (Willow/Fox etc) and PPV.

Will be using it Firestick & IOS (Gse App)

Thanks

Looking for a new IPTV service after my previous supplier going downhill and shifting everyone to a cheaper service.

I Require:
A Decent service, with good picture & sound quality, full movies & sport, and decent VOD library
3 connections, 2 x Android (IPTV Smarters) 1 x Formuler box

Thanks

Looking for sub to use on tivimate with xtream-editor ability. Trial required. Not bothered about VOD. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a backup service purely for sport.

not to fussed about all the added extras such as VOD and all the other channels that usually come with a service.

I have a VPN sub

Just want something that`s as stable as possible and maintained by someone who knows what they are doing.

Looking for "reliable" IPTV for use on a tablet/phone with VPN (so can't be IP locked). Only require sports because I already have a very reliable IPTV sub, but that's IP locked and I need something for football when I'm not home. Must include all football Inc. 3pms. 24 hour test would be good.

BR

Des

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back