IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running Mag box and looking for a SLY package, PPV, US channels are a bonus but need VOD for films and series please,.
24 hour pass would be great

Ta

Hi.

Looking for a backup service,

• I travel alot often to regions with slower internet, so SD ESSENTIAL
  • SD, HD, FHD, UHD
  • Full UK including UK International Channels
  • All EPL games including 3PM kickoffs with alternative options (op*us/Da*n/B*in/Su*ersport/N*c./Now/A*tro etc....)
  • international/US
  • PPV
  • VOD - movies/series/24-7
  • Full EPG

Equipment: Android Box - using smarters/iptv pro/ott Nav/Perfect Player/ Sly App

A 24hr/48hr test is a must. VIP/ long term TK members only

Hi everyone,
I have a formuler z7+
I would like provider who can provide the following: VOD, EPG, Boxing/MMA PPV's, sports and now premier league PPV please.
If anyone can help that would be great, thanks.

can the people who replied to my request yesterday message me again my idiot fingers clicked to leave the replys

Looking for iptv
Will be using in firestick
Preferably with tv guide

Movies
Btsport with PPV ufc
Childrens

Hi, looking for a sub to trial and then use multiroom on 3 devices (not used at same time), zgemma i55 , firestick and SmartIPTV on Samsung

UK Channels to include Sports, Movies, PPV, Championship EFL games
Need EPG
No adult
VOD

and tech support

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub firestick 4K
(Also have a Phillips tv with setiptv and smart stb apps if that helps)

Looking for all football and VOD service

Old provider has stop providing service.

Cheers

looking for a new sub must be reliable and offer trial whilst footy is on (mine is constantly going down during live matches) i have a vpn so dont mind if one is needed aslong as it is reliable service.
thanks

I need all UK channels- full SKY channels- sports with 3pm kick offs/PPV- Movies /sky- VOD films and series- adult channels, full EPG and 4k content if possible. I need the stable service to be stable

Nvidia shield 2020 android box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back