Iptv - script

makido

VIP Member
Ive got iptv and I have been given a script to run, which gives me all the epg and stuff.
The script is for the full whack iptv, but I have only gone for the sports package.
I thought I would be smart and delete the bouquets that I didnt need - bad mistake it deleted all the wooshbuild bouquets to :oops:
Ive got it running in a bouquet all in one list now, is there a way I can just have the sports section with epg, or is it a case of all or nothing.

Just got told there wasnt one, so just though I would ask to see if there was anything I could do myself

without knowing the the main script that runs on boot no, if you knew where that is then you can remove the lines for the unwanted bouquets

Ok mate thanks, thought I was doing something wrong, while trying to remove the bouquets. So I will stop trying to break it now

I think that would be best mine has the main script that downloads and runs another 44 scripts pmsl wouldn't know where to start

enough said I will just leave it as it is :) One good thing about having it on one single bouquet is I can easily remove it from my box.
Im thinking bidding war for those that cant get the boxing on at the end of month, wonder how much it will go for haha

Back