IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am looking for an IPTV sub with the full sky package and preferably with sky skin/bouquets.

Thanks very much.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi
I'm looking for an iptv with channel list for zgemma H2s. Full sly and international tv if possible. Bear in mind you will need to help me ALOT in setup as I'm clueless!! Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Looking for IPTV sub with fully sky package on Vu+ solo2 including indian/ asian channels. I will need help with setup such that channels are added as bouquets so a guide would be useful.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking for a reliable UK IPTV server owner. No resellers please, for zgmemma h.2s running xtream plugin or via m3u file with accompanying instructions.
The usual channels for Uk/Ireland
Trial and Full sub. details
Cheers

Hi there,

Looking for IPTV sub with fully sky package including international indian/asian channels on Vu+ solo2. I will need help with setup such that channels are added as bouquets so a guide would be useful.

Thanks,

Hi
I'm looking for an IPTV server, no messing about and definitely no RESELLERS. I want a reliable server for Enigma 2 with support on setup if needed and help.
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a reliable UK IPTV sub please, with epg
For zgmemma h.2s running xtream plugin or via m3u file with accompanying instructions/help
as im new to this..

The usual channels wanted. 3pm footy, sky box office, movies, sports etc

Hi,

Looking for IPTV for my zgemma H2S and must have 7 Day EPG. Ideally Echannelizer.

Or supply a .m3u file.

Looking to buy 12 months. Would like to see screenshots or trial before I buy.

Hi
I'm looking for an UK (Sly or VM based) IPTV server which includes: Entertainment, Sports, Movies, kids, PPV and international (Asian), in HD. I don't want no messing about and definitely no RESELLERS. I want a reliable server for Enigma 2 with support on setup if needed and help.
Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for an UK (Sly or VM based) IPTV server which includes: Entertainment, Sports, Movies, kids, PPV and international (Asian), in HD. I don't want no messing about and definitely no RESELLERS. I want a reliable server for Enigma 2 with support on setup if needed and help.
Thanks
Me too please! Cant seem to find any iptv suppliers offering asian channels.

Hi,
Looking for IPTV for my xpeed lx2 and must have 7 Day EPG.

Looking to buy 12 months. Would like to see screenshots or trial before I buy.

Can I get a price for full iptv including sky sports and ppv. I'm based in Ireland if that's of any relevance. I've a box already.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi I'm urgently looking for all channels including all sports and 3pm Kickoffs HD, movies, adults, kids, HD, asian (indian and pakistani) and all UK channels ideally with EPG and a trial test period and a yearly price quotation.

Smart IPTV app via android tv or E2 (zgemma h2s)

Thanks so much

Test 1st if possible.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I have a trial for all sly channels. Either for zgemma h2s or smart iptv. Preferably with epg and full instructions on setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for test with instruction for smart iptv app ,on samsung tv , 24 /48 hours if possible for test , no chncers , only wI'll accept from vets / long tem members etc .. I await my test with instructions ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back